OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
NutNut said:
v68d + d2x v6 with KKey patch = Work
v69 + d2x v5 without KKey patch = same code Dump
Ok great, so we can tell it's not the kkey and it's not the cios, but something in cfg 69.
Probably related to return_to_channel = auto code.
Does neogamma work? (I ask because that return to channel = auto code is similar as in neogamma)
Do you have the return_to_channel option enabled?
Can you test also 69a? (69 first alpha) - which added the return_to_channel=auto option.

NutNut

Trophies
Website
www.Wii-Addict.fr
XP
Country
France
69a1 work but not a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 b1 ... with return_to_channel option activated
69a2 & 69 work with return_to_channel deactivated

NG R9 b50 work well

Will see if I put "auto"

EDIT: If return_to_channel is auto then 69 work and returned to HBC but if it is UCXF but without the UCXF channel on the Wii, code dump !
So I think in order to avoid errors, by default return_to_channel must be auto and not UCXF
happy.gif
But we still have to correct this bug

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
well i´m using CFG v69 and i have 249 d2x v6 base 56 installed and i got a little problem..

when i´m trying to play CSI Fatal Conspiracy and use the default, block ios reload set to Auto its just boot into a black screen (after i have select a new game)
but if i set block ios reload to on (not auto) it works perfectly.

any ideas about this.. ?

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Fox888 said:
well i´m using CFG v69 and i have 249 d2x v6 base 56 installed and i got a little problem..

when i´m trying to play CSI Fatal Conspiracy and use the default, block ios reload set to Auto its just boot into a black screen (after i have select a new game)

any ideas about this.. ?
with d2x v6 there shouldn't be a difference between setting reload block to on or setting it to auto
unsure.gif

Are you sure you are actually using 249 for the game? Maybe you're running on 223?

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Spongeroberto said:
Fox888 said:

any ideas about this.. ?
with d2x v6 there shouldn't be a difference between setting reload block to on or setting it to auto
unsure.gif

Are you sure you are actually using 249 for the game? Maybe you're running on 223?

Yes i´m sure that i am using 249 (never used anything else) and like i said before its not a big problem for me, but i just think it was strange..

Block ios reload to Auto = the game is not working.... (boots into a black screen, after i have choose : New game)
Block ios reload to ON = the game is working perfectly

anyways Thanks for your answer
smile.gif

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
davebaol said:
@Fox888
It seems d2x v6 is not detected when Block ios reload = Auto.
How did you install d2x v6?

i installed this with modmii and i choose the advance download, so i could change the rev to 21

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
NutNut said:
Okay, works well. For next release, don't foget to set "auto" as default instead of UCXF
wink.gif
But I did not set the default to UCXF, by default it's set to off, I guess you have UCXF in your config.txt?

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
cfg v69c (bugfix)
cfg69c.dol
cfg69c-222.dol
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v69c (bugfix)
* Fixed crash when return_to_channel is set to an invalid value
(non-existing channel id)

And it's all WiiPower's fault!!
biggrin.gif
I knew I should of reported that. I had the same thing happen to me when I removed a channel I created for cfg. Replace it with another and used a different value. CFG was still set to return to that uninstalled channel. I was thinking that was the default behavior.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yes, v69c fixed the code dump problem (w/ d2x4 or 5 or 6) when there is no CFG forwarder installed.

Thanks for the great job ,oggzee !!

NutNut

Trophies
Website
www.Wii-Addict.fr
XP
Country
France
oggzee said:
NutNut said:
Okay, works well. For next release, don't foget to set "auto" as default instead of UCXF
wink.gif
But I did not set the default to UCXF, by default it's set to off, I guess you have UCXF in your config.txt?
Hum
unsure.gif
Maybe because I have downloaded the french version by Jabe and he manipulate the config.txt

EDIT: I was right !

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spongeroberto said:
Fox888 said:

any ideas about this.. ?
unsure.gif

I've had this isseu before with Flatout, deleting config files and rebooting Wii solved it.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
pplucky said:
Hi there.

I think I found a bug in the new Cfg USB Loader gui (v68d): when you change from the Circles theme in Style window, if the attributes gui_text_color_menu and/or gui_text_color_info of the new theme are different from the previous theme, the text colour from the previous theme is kept and is not changed until you close that window and open it again (then you get the colours of the new theme)...

Hope I was clear enough...if not, please let me know.
@oggzee: I know this is a minor glitch, but maybe it can be fixed in a future version, no? Still present in v69d.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
pplucky said:
@oggzee: I know this is a minor glitch, but maybe it can be fixed in a future version, no? Still present in v69d.
maybe, yes.
Of course this applies to any theme change, in which gui_text_color_info is different in the new theme. Try for yourself changing from Circles to Blue 2011 and the new properties for the newly changed theme will not be applied immediately...

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I try to update CFG thru the built in update feature when Loading the loader off my ntfs drive I get this error.
dsc00002yp.jpg

Covers do download properly now with the new d2x v6 however.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Ryoku83 said:
Whenever I try to update CFG thru the built in update feature when Loading the loader off my ntfs drive I get this error.
dsc00002yp.jpg

Covers do download properly now with the new d2x v6 however.
Apparently it crashes in libntfs rename() function, i don't know why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he... +1