configurable usb loader SSBB stage select freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by UchiiDaisuke, Jan 11, 2012.

1. UchiiDaisuke
    OP

Newcomer UchiiDaisuke Member

United States
    alright so here is the problem i've been having whenever i try to play super smash bros brawl on my configurable usb loader everything goes fine until the moment it goes to the stage select screen,at first i assumed it was because i used the smash stack to install the homebrew channel so i went to my sd card and removed all the files that i believed were connected to it however the problem persists i have a 4.3 ntsc-u wii with what i believe is probally the latest OS (Zelda Skyward Sword runs normally for example) if anyone can give me a hand i would be very grateful

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Seems like you havent removed all files, what happens if you try it without sd card inserted?

3. UchiiDaisuke
    OP

United States
    the problem is that i need the sd card inserted in order to run the usb loader right?or can i run start the game then remove the sd card?im pretty positive it has to do with the sd card now played a little of every mode that didnt ask for a stage selection and no problem on top of that if i go on the stage builder screen it shows there is a stage on my sd and when i try to check sd card it freezes in the exact same way,btw anyone knows the complete list of files pertinent to the smash stack? i have removed the .elf files at the root of the sd card and a couple of txts all i currently have at my sd card is 7 folders
    snes9xgx vbagx apps private usb-loader WAD and wbfs and aside from all that renamed backup of my nand and key

4. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    You should rename the private folder to something else. That may helps.

5. UchiiDaisuke
    OP

United States
    yeah it fixed it thanks a lot! i was starting to get worried X_X