Hacking configurable usb loader SSBB stage select freeze

UchiiDaisuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so here is the problem i've been having whenever i try to play super smash bros brawl on my configurable usb loader everything goes fine until the moment it goes to the stage select screen,at first i assumed it was because i used the smash stack to install the homebrew channel so i went to my sd card and removed all the files that i believed were connected to it however the problem persists i have a 4.3 ntsc-u wii with what i believe is probally the latest OS (Zelda Skyward Sword runs normally for example) if anyone can give me a hand i would be very grateful

UchiiDaisuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is that i need the sd card inserted in order to run the usb loader right?or can i run start the game then remove the sd card?im pretty positive it has to do with the sd card now played a little of every mode that didnt ask for a stage selection and no problem on top of that if i go on the stage builder screen it shows there is a stage on my sd and when i try to check sd card it freezes in the exact same way,btw anyone knows the complete list of files pertinent to the smash stack? i have removed the .elf files at the root of the sd card and a couple of txts all i currently have at my sd card is 7 folders
snes9xgx vbagx apps private usb-loader WAD and wbfs and aside from all that renamed backup of my nand and key

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE