Configurable USB Loader questions...

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by raylgo, Apr 15, 2011.

Apr 15, 2011
  1. raylgo
    OP

Member raylgo GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    How do you set it to always use a theme on startup? I liked the Wii SysMenu theme but every time I start it up, it reverts to original Stripes theme...

Also, this may not be the loaders problem but lately a few games dont completely download their covers. I used the Download All Missing Covers option and it would stop at the newer games. But When I individually did it, it finished (although the back covers arent important to me).

And lastly, so far I have had little problems with this gem of an application. But I have found out that MC Hammer's Cant Touch This song on Just Dance causes the game to freeze up. Is this because of a bad dump or something? My girlfriend has been able to play through 3 other songs completely but Cant Touch This freezes up around 30 seconds or so into the song...

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    I would call it bad dump. Which IOS are you using to load the game?

3. raylgo
    OP

Philippines
    I think I'm using IOS 222. Thats what its default set to... I tried in 249 but its the same error.

And does that happen when covers arent available? It just freezes up during downloading.

4. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    The Just Dance issue is likely a bad dump which was common for the game.

5. FIX94

Germany
    Are you using the latest Configurable USB Loader? Are you using a forwarder? You should use the official one, and if you are using the official one make sure it's the latest because I made a mistake in the code which could cause the cover download freeze [​IMG] .

6. raylgo
    OP

Philippines
    Alright I'll look for another dump of the game. And what's a forwarder? I just updated to the latest Configurable USB Loader last week i think...

7. FIX94

Germany
    A forwarder is a system menu channel which will load the specified file from the specified path.

8. raylgo
    OP

Philippines
    I have a USB Loader Channel on the System Menu if that's what you mean...

9. FIX94

Germany
    Yes this is it then.

10. claudekennilol

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm having this issue. I just updated everything last night after not having updated anything on my wii in a year or so. ModMii downloaded the files to update it for me, and I believe I'm using Config usb v70. I would've just used my old covers, but it looked like the directory model changed a bit, so I just figured I'd let the wii download all of them over again. The first time it locked up on the 6th or so cover, now I'm considerably further and it hasnt locked up.