Hacking Computer whiz cracks the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

Zetta_x said:
Rydian said:
Zetta_x said:
I very rarely say this (sort of), but someone needs to track down that author, drag him in the middle of the street, put on a light show for attention, roll some cameras, and execute him. Copy the video to a portable digital video viewer and place it on his grave. I've never felt more retarded reading a website before, especially trying to leave.
So you're saying this man should be killed for copyright infringement?

'Cause that's what I'm reading, and it doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

If you weren't being a douche lord all the time Rydian you would have clearly seen that's not what I put at all. How about reading what you quote before making an accusation that is clearly not of this topic. As clearly seen, I've never felt more retarded reading a website before, especially trying to leave. What makes you think I said anything about copyright infringement? The website was not only set up to give you a massive migrane trying to read, it had jerk attempts to lock you in. The guy clearly made him sound like some genius coder and the entire time repeated what he said over and over.
That's still no reason to kill someone.
unsure.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention the whole things was meant to be a satire for humor. Welcome to GBAtemp forums, where gbatempers go out of their way to personally attack other users.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linuxares said:
So where is DeadlyFoez? He might know how to handle this guy also.

That's exactly what I was thinking, the X-box guy's legacy will live on forever
wink.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
The website was not only set up to give you a massive migrane trying to read, it had jerk attempts to lock you in. The guy clearly made him sound like some genius coder and the entire time repeated what he said over and over.
Okay, so it's for THAT reason that you say this man should be executed and you want a tape of the execution made?

You're one sick individual.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Zetta_x said:
The website was not only set up to give you a massive migrane trying to read, it had jerk attempts to lock you in. The guy clearly made him sound like some genius coder and the entire time repeated what he said over and over.Okay, so it's for THAT reason that you say this man should be executed and you want a tape of the execution made?

Zetta_x said:
Not to mention the whole things was meant to be a satire for humor. Welcome to GBAtemp forums, where gbatempers go out of their way to personally attack other users.

I find it weird when I have to quote my own posts. Not to mention, what you think is sick is not what everyone else thinks as sick. For example, I think furry's are sick and yet you don't see me ridiculing your opinions especially when it is completely unrelated to the topic itself. I think this quote suffices especially since someone has already taken the time to add finishing touches to it:

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jul 2 2010, 04:17 AM)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going to hide before deadlyfoez comes out the ceiling ninja style. i knows he's lurking in the shadows somewhere.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, I thought someone cracked the DSi's common key. Even though this was posted in the Wii Section.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
Here, I thought someone cracked the DSi's common key. Even though this was posted in the Wii Section.
ROFL I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!

Also, lol @ the website suggesting Wii Paint is worth almost $30.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately his domain and emails were specifically set up for this service, unlike XBox guy. A WHOIS only comes up with GoDaddy info and his PayPal is hidden so no luck tracking down any of his personal information.

Edit: Actually the dumbfuck has been using TypePad for some stuff, and unless it's someone else copying a ton of his site's content the name "Anthony Abraham" is a lead.

Edit2: Confirmed to be "Anthony T Abraham".

Edit3: May also be running "http://www.wiidownloadsreview.com/" and "http://www.mywiidownloads.com/".
References to mywiidownloads: http://anthonyabraham.wordpress.com/2010/0...i-experience-2/
http://www.blogger.com/profile/00231148207108002133
http://anthonyabrahm.wordpress.com/
http://anthonyabraham.jimdo.com/

Edit4: All three sites hosted by GoDaddy.com.

MyWiiDownloads.com: Updated Date: 25-may-2010, Creation Date: 24-may-2008, Expiration Date: 24-may-2011
WiiDownloadsReview.com: Updated Date: 04-jun-2010, Creation Date: 03-jun-2008, Expiration Date: 03-jun-2011
WiiUnlockPlus.com: Updated Date: 05-jun-2010, Creation Date: 04-jun-2009, Expiration Date: 04-jun-2011

Almost certain that all 3 belong to "Anthony T Abraham", registration dates between WiiDownloadsReview and WiiUnlockPlus too close to be coincidental, would make sense if they belonged to him. MyWiiDownloads is referenced to his name and WiiUnlockPlus too many times to be a coincidence.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll pass on the DDoS but I'm bored enough that I'll try and track down more info on him. I'll post his personal info once I get it. Would be nice if I got his paypal because I could try and get everything from there if he uses his personal one (I assume he does, an old cached comment mentioned someone paying E23 to an Anthony Abraham, since his site redirects to an encrypted paypal, I'm assuming he checked the details on the payment after paying.)

Edit: Link to information concerning name/payment: http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=109977. I've already made an attempt to contact the poster, he seems to continue posting actively on the site. Will report back.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You cannot take down a site on a major host from a single computer, as your ISP-limited upload speed WILL be below his speed (being hosted on a commercial line), it would take hundreds of connections or easily more to even put a dent in the site. Furthermore most DDoS attacks are easily detected and blocked by a modern server setup.

DDoSing is trackable and illegal, too. You're not DDoSing him, you're DDoSing the server he's renting, so you're attacking the hosting company, and they don't take that shit.

Don't bother trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol