Hacking Completly lost

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wifes o3dsxl is sys 9.00 . we havent used the 3ds. In quit a bit. Emunand was accessed by. Ds profile or browser and rx tools. That how ever is not working. I assume the rxtools url is down. My wife just baught. Ac home designer . and it wants her to update to 9.8 and shes kinda made she cant play lol

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
please read plailect's guide. It will tell you everything you need to know. Also if you manage to hack your wife's 3ds using the guide, there won't be any need for emunand anymore.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow i guess alot has happened in the last few months. I havent turned my 3ds on yet. (playing wii u to much) i assume ill have to do the same with that.

So if i back up our emunands. After following the guide. I can inject. The old emunand over sys. And not loose anything?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow i guess alot has happened in the last few months. I havent turned my 3ds on yet. (playing wii u to much) i assume ill have to do the same with that.

So if i back up our emunands. After following the guide. I can inject. The old emunand over sys. And not loose anything?
Yes correct. Also not much has changed for Wii u im afraid if you know about the kexploit.

Edit: oh do you mean your 3ds and not Wii u? I think I misunderstood

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii u is 5.51. I use loadline on ocassion. But what i was saying is weve beennusing the wii u alot. And i havent turned my 3ds on in a few months. So i assume. My 3ds is going to have this problem to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is. Rxtools completly down. Or is there another. Ds profile rop. Or. Browser url that will get this working. I realy dont want to do all this work right now

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my 3ds still boots into rxtools. Threw the ds. Profile exploit. Hers boots rxtools but only when i insert my 3ds memory card

I have the blue gateway cart which im tryin : to reinstall the rop with. But no matter which option it gets a error. Whats going on here?

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Copy all of the contents of your sd to hers and
overwrite any existing files :)

YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT.
It would overwrite the nintendo 3ds folder, and all apps with it! (not to mention NANDS have different ID's).

Lemme look for a link in how to set up menuhax on 9.2 since you're on that version. no need to do all the extra work if you don't want to.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...x-rednand-autoboot-setup.432499/#post-6488522
Read that thread, menuhax+Lesshax on autoboot for emunand is pretty much all you need if all you want to do is play some games, no need to go the extra mile for a9lh if you don't even know what it is.

EDIT: What you can do is send a screencap of your SD card and your wife's SD card.
Then we'd tell you what to do, if both are on 9.2 SYSNAND the best option would be menuhax+Luma3ds (New CFW replacement for RXtools, really stable and better options) you'd be able to keep using your current emunand setups.

Last edited by Alex658,
Reactions: olec04

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its got to be thee sd card it wont boot in my 3ds. All the files are there. I checked threw android otg. Im not home at the moment to just copy. My rxtools. Over. I guess i could save mine to my phone then do that but im almost home. So ill. Just wait

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wifes 3ds is now working with luna3ds and menuhax im moving on to mine.

my o3dsxl is sys 9.0.0-20u im assuming i start at the 2.1 downgrade part of the guide.

i already have emunand with a lot of saves and cias etc

the guide says this ''''If you have an existing EmuNAND, you can follow this part without switching to RedNAND by following all RedNAND steps as if they said EmuNAND'

does this mean i can keep my emunand and use emunand threw the rest of the guide (installing a9) instead of making a rednand .

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
my wifes 3ds is now working with luna3ds and menuhax im moving on to mine.

my o3dsxl is sys 9.0.0-20u im assuming i start at the 2.1 downgrade part of the guide.

i already have emunand with a lot of saves and cias etc

the guide says this ''''If you have an existing EmuNAND, you can follow this part without switching to RedNAND by following all RedNAND steps as if they said EmuNAND'

does this mean i can keep my emunand and use emunand threw the rest of the guide (installing a9) instead of making a rednand .

yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night