Hardware Complete listing of official GBA hardware and add-ons

Bornslip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm trying to find a complete list of every officially released Gameboy Advance/SP/Micro console and their add-ons, kind of like a checklist for an obsessed collector...
I'm able to find random releases and lists online, but none of them seems to be complete.

I'd make one myself but there would be no way of making sure it was complete without some extensive research, so I decided to ask first
smile.gif

It would have to include all the different variations of the different consoles and add-ons ever released, plus the special versions. (Pokèmon ed. / Final Fantasy ed. / Famicom ed. etc)

If anyone is aware of an online listing of this sort or maybe have one of their own, that'd be great!

UPDATE: I went ahead and sent an enquiry to Nintendo of America concerning a complete list. The waiting game begins...
ph34r.gif

EDIT: Fixed a few typos.

Bornslip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I finally recieved a reply from Nintendo of America, although somewhat helpful, they were not able to supply all the information I was looking for.

Here's a quote from their reply:
Nintendo of America said:
While I would like to be able to assist you with your request, I don't have access to the type of information that you're looking for. But, you should be able to find out about all of these different systems and accessories for the systems on our website, www.nintendo.com. You would want to click on Support and then go to the system you need. I have included the link for the GameBoy Advance SP: http://www.nintendocom/consumer/systems/ga...ce_sp/index.jsp
So if anyone knows about a list of some sort, I'd be a very happy man!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think in this case it would probably be fine, but of course it's up to the mods to decide. If it bothers you that much, click on the Report button at the bottom of the post and let the mods handle it.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His posts were 2 days apart. I wouldn't call that "doube posting" even in the vaguest sense of the meaning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom