Compatibily chart for Gateway 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by elunesgrace, Nov 15, 2013.

1. elunesgrace
    OP

elunesgrace GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2011
    Canada
    Have we compiled one?

If there is no such chart we should probably make one for everyone.

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
  3. Quicksilver88

Quicksilver88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2013
    United States
    Pong....I have said this before...isn't there someway to get that thread stickied so people can find it with ease? It sometimes slips off the main 3DS hacking forum page when it hasn't been commented on for a while. It is one of the most useful bits of information on this damned site and deserves to be stickied...you are a valued and longtime member here with thousands of posts who does useful things for us (like your release list site) and it seems like you should be able to request to someone that they sticky this thread?

4. elunesgrace
    OP

elunesgrace GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2011
    Canada
  5. Nurio

Nurio That Kirby fan

Mar 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Phoenix Wright doesn't even have a rom... It's an eShop only title

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    His older stickied threads became useless when they mysteriously became empty and been replaced by a link to his own website instead of maintaining the stickied thread.

If the thread won't have the same fate, I can stick it.
    Though, I suggest few things which could be useful:

- Have a page on http://3ds.essh.co/ with only problematic games, and their required Flashcard firmware (a table, game on the left / flashcard name at the top / each cell with no/yes (required firmware)). I'm sure a lot of people use that website, they will have all the information at the same place.
    - Use the wiki (it would be great if we could display wiki tables directly on the forum, but for security purpose it's not possible) to make such table and let users fill it and help you.
    - Allow other (trusted) users to edit your first post : You have an "access list" at the top of the page where you can select which user can edit your first post.