Hacking Compatibility problems?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello I'm using M3 Sakura on my Zero card and well I' having a lot of problems, after a pathc, Mario and luigi still wont work, same with Pokemon Soul Silver, TWEWY freezes at teh intro moviee when Neku runs past that blonde hip hop kid, anyone else having tehse problems?

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Mario and Luigi doesn't have a fix yet to play on flash carts, I don't know anything about the Pokemon game, and TWEWY freezes for just about everyone at that scene. While it's playing that video you need to close and open your DS over and over until it gets beyond that part. Then your good to go. (Basicaly you flap it open and closed so it plays bits of the movie while closed, it needs to play that exact part where it freezes while it's closed).

Good luck.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
a firmware update is coming out next week
googlish:
Mario& Luigi 3
"The game will be resolved in the next update, please be patient, but now if they can be found on the network the corresponding patch to the ROM can be patched manually before running again. We expect next week will conduct a system update to address this month on the 17th that may arise before the game masterpiece and this time all the new issues out of the game"

basically, it means that they're waiting for the big japanese game releases that'll be coming out on 9/17 just incase those games have protections or cannot be run correctly and they'll fix those along with all the games that came out in the past week, Mario, Pokemon (freezes), etc...if you find a patch that allows you to play those games now, feel free to do that for now

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The TWEWY problem has to do with MicroSD's, not the flashcart. That freeze occurs on low class cards, or something like that. It works fine on my Kingston 2GB Taiwan, Kingston 2GB Japan, Transcend 4GB Class 6, but doesn't work on my Sandisk, which is below class 3 iirc (aka slower.) You can do the open/close thing if you can get it working right, see if a save passed that part works, or opt to buy a higher class MicroSD.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thing is, I'm using the same Sandisk I sued way back when I had an AceKard it worked perfectly that time and I beat the game, but now I want to play it on my M3iZero and it;s teh same microSD just a different glashcart an the freeze occurs now.

and about Poekmn, what the hell...all my friends that have a flashcart are playing it but mine stil locks up when I try to save ):

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last night I did, would upgrading to 1.4 help? I mean with the cable thingie not the actual official firmware, if so where would I eb able to get the new creDAt file? >
thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple