Hardware Commission Request: 3DS Screen Replacement

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a New 3DS which I recently got an IPS screen for. However, I don't feel comfortable installing it with the hinges and everything. I'd be willing to pay someone in order to do it for me. I have the screen already, just can't do it myself. If anyone has done something similar in the past and would be willing to help, please let me know.

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some more info if possible, mainly if you're willing to ship the 3DS somewhere, and which country you're in!

People may be able to provide help if you're more local to them or if shipping isn't a long distance so costs don't get too high
I'm in the US. I don't know anywhere local who could do it though.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the US. I don't know anywhere local who could do it though.
I just ask because if you're in the US it wouldn't be worth paying the money to send it all the way to Germany for example ahaha

Do you have local laptop repair shops? Anything like that? Maybe it's worth asking the since they play with electronics frequently.

At least someone here on gbatemp from the US may be able to help now we know where you are 😁

FIFFY

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a New 3DS which I recently got an IPS screen for. However, I don't feel comfortable installing it with the hinges and everything. I'd be willing to pay someone in order to do it for me. I have the screen already, just can't do it myself. If anyone has done something similar in the past and would be willing to help, please let me know.
where did you find the ips screen? i want to swap mine too (bottom lcd)
for your problem maybe see if there are local repair shop who still work on 3ds's, i wont trust giving my 3ds or personal information to strangers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1