Gaming Commando: Steel Disaster

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kaspal said:
while its true they dont owe me a thing, they live (i mean, they run their bizz) because of regular ppl like me!... so, yeah, they're not forced to do things my way, but im not forced to do things their way either.

like i said earlier, sometimes they delay things for no real reason... or well, there is one (the most likely), they wait for the best moment, so they can sell more... while its good for them, sometimes its bad for customers, cuz, in my case, i dont have time to play all the time, thats why i check onto dates, so that if they come out in certain dates, i can give gmes a go, if not, maybe some other time.

anyway... maybe it sounds to you like i need a reason to pirate games, truth be told... I DONT... maybe you didnt read my 1st post well... but like i said, i wasnt goin to buy this one anyway, and the continuous delay for its release, just adds more to it. got it now? cool!.

So wait, why do you keep going to the store over and over again to see if it's out when you never planned on buying it in the first place? Isn't that why you said you weren't buying it?

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
dude, plz go back to school and learn to read (dont take it offensive, plz)... i didnt say it was for this game, but for others (like N2 for instance).

oh, Commander:
you may not find it logical, but when i ask him to stop tellin me what to do, i think i have the right to do so... so, yeah, i DO find it logical for me to ask him to do so (he's noone to order me around, got it now?).

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaspal said:
dude, plz go back to school and learn to read (dont take it offensive, plz)... i didnt say it was for this game, but for others (like N2 for instance).

oh, Commander:
you may not find it logical, but when i ask him to stop tellin me what to do, i think i have the right to do so... so, yeah, i DO find it logical for me to ask him to do so (he's noone to order me around, got it now?).
So as logic goes, he would have the right to tell you what to do, which he did, which you said that he shouldn't, even though you did. Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
dont know... but this is gettin ridiculous... but its gonna be fun... so im a hypocrit now? oh well, i guess the world its not gonna end if a new hypocrit (me) joins the team now, right?

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kaspal said:

Want to point out where in your second post you said this? You never said that at all. You used that as an excuse to not buy this game, and never at any point made clear that was for other games and not this one. I'm sure English isn't your first language, but even so if I were you I wouldn't tell people to learn how to read when you can barely manage to make sense yourself. Then again, I'm not sure if it's your language ability or way of thinking. (Don't take it as offensive, please).

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
thats why i said "go back to school and learn to read", cuz if i never said "especifically" i went out looking for that game, and even in earlier posts mentioned another case that pissed me off, you shouldnt take for granted that i was talkin about and especific title...

now, maybe you think i used what we've been discussin here for ages now, as an excuse to NOT buy the game, but again, didnt i say i my 1st post that i wasnt plannin on buyin it ever?.

and yeah... english its not my 1st language, but im sure i know how to manage to make sense, thats for sure... now, if you dont understand my way of sayin things, or thinkin, then it stopped being my problem but yours (i mean, my whole point was i was never gonna buy the game, and gave the last reason that made me take that desicion, cuz even if you're not plannin on buyin somethin, you may change your mind later on, right?... the thing is, if you didnt understand that, then that its not my problem... actually, i think it never was).

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kaspal said:
and yeah... english its not my 1st language, but im sure i know how to manage to make sense, thats for sure... now, if you dont understand my way of sayin things, or thinkin, then it stopped being my problem but yours (i mean, my whole point was i was never gonna buy the game, and gave the last reason that made me take that desicion, cuz even if you're not plannin on buyin somethin, you may change your mind later on, right?... the thing is, if you didnt understand that, then that its not my problem... actually, i think it never was).

It takes a lot of effort to decode something like this to the point where it "manages to make sense":

"thats why i said "go back to school and learn to read", cuz if i never said "especifically" i went out looking for that game, and even in earlier posts mentioned another case that pissed me off, you shouldnt take for granted that i was talkin about and especific title..."

I would say that your ability to construct a clear argument as a whole doesn't manage to make sense. Whether or not that's a language problem, I don't know...

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
ok ok you win, master... now, do you mind teaching me how to make sense? and how not to be hypocrite and stuff life that?... pretty please? with ice cream on top?

Zankurou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kaspal said:
ok ok you win, master... now, do you mind teaching me how to make sense? and how not to be hypocrite and stuff life that?... pretty please? with ice cream on top?
Step 1: Don't be an ass.
Step 2: Convey your argument.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just stop please. stop trolling.

back to the topic: the game looks sweet! i am definitely becoming a fan of these types of games... never was before until i played metal slug thoroughly.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Zankurou said:
kaspal said:
Step 1: Don't be an ass.
Step 2: Convey your argument.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

and here you come callin me names... *sigh*
oh... do you mind "conveying" your points? i didnt get what you were tryin to say, actually.

@Unchi-san:
so now im trollin?... since when givin your opinion of something, or expressing your POV or sharing your thoughts is trollin?... since you dont share my pov maybe?
w/e man!.

edit: some minor aditions.

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unchi-san said:
back to the topic: the game looks sweet! i am definitely becoming a fan of these types of games... never was before until i played metal slug thoroughly.

I am still quite new to Metal Slug franchise, the only problem I ever had with the games that the parts in between boss fights got a little repetitive just killing the same basic soldier again and again. I know this was mostly due to the limitations of the hardware, I just hope the new Metal Slug and Commando: Steel Disaster don't fall fowl of this laziness.

~ Commander

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Grr,this is going off-topic a bit.

The company who made this (Mana Comp. Soft.) have not made any other games,so we don't know what to expect.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Commander said:
the only problem I ever had with the games that the parts in between boss fights got a little repetitive just killing the same basic soldier again and again. I know this was mostly due to the limitations of the hardware, I just hope the new Metal Slug and Commando: Steel Disaster don't fall fowl of this laziness.

~ Commander

we can count ourselves lucky if commando or ms7 are _on par_ with the old metal slugs. i dont expect them to be better.
i am still looking forward to both, because having a game that gets only half of the metal slug formula right is still gonna kick major butt
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music