Comic Book DS ver 2.0 Final

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i'm using g6 as well and i've tried patching the .nds and the sc.nds file every imaginable way and doing the add header to run the comic book ds, but i keep getting the fat access not supported. i'm at a loss of what to do.

also i got the 2.2 update and i'm still facing the same problem. i'm starting to lose hope, haha.

ok. i got it to get past the "fat access not supported" part, but now mine freezes as well. lolz. i'm just full of problems

all right. i got it all working. it was just the particular comic i was trying to read that was freezing it. yay this is really really cool.
only took 8 hours to figure this all out. lolz

Kittie Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't work for me, at all. Using Passcard 3 and an M3 Lite MicroSD.

I used both patches for the M3 SD and I still get the retarded FAT error.

I dunno, sometimes it feels like homebrew folks aren't even trying to compatibility these days. It's very frustrating. I really wanted to snuggle up in bed reading some Hulk comics. This really blows, it's not as if a comic book reader is even that hard to make wish there was more than one :/

isha727

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please help me out with my problem?
i have an r4 for my ds but i don't know how to make this comic book reader work. please help me out thanks!!!!
really appreciate your help.

bobfernando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason, its not working on my r4. I manually patched it for r4 and i still get a black screen after i exe it. wtf is the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: