ROM Hack Colours!help ;_;

Wightslayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, so I put Colours! on my ds, and it's awesome, but after I drew something, saved it, turned it off and then turned it on afterwards, it wasn't there
frown.gif
Not only that but there are a few pixels that are sort of "stuck" (eg say I drew something red over that certain area, when I go to the palette, a few pixels will still be red like the picture.) However, if I switch in and out of it enough, those go away.
Anyway, this morning I drew a picture and saved it, and went into the loading thing to see if it had saved. It hadn't, and 2 of my other pictures had gone as well. Nice.
So then I saved it again and it /seems/ to be stying there... I can only hope.
I'm using a g6ds Real, for those who want to know.
Anyone knoe if this is because of either a) the homebrew b) my flashcart (it's had saving and many other crap problems before) or c) my DS lite (which i don't think it is cos I tried out the screen with a few games and they seems to be fine)

Thanks for the help.

VividBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like the problem is your flashcart, seeing as it has had problems saving prior to Colors. I'd recommend you get yourself a new one.

Wightslayer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm..I've formatted a lot of times, so I'm not keen on doing it again (6 times to be exact) and my save problems seem to have gone since I blew out the slot, cleaned the flash cart contacts and updated the firmware :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh