Codes for the Pokewalker through HG/SS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by silversonic1, Apr 3, 2010.

1. silversonic1
    OP

silversonic1 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2010
    United States
    Well, I know others have thought of this, but is it possible to make codes for HG/SS that effect for the Pokewalker feature?
    One possible use would be to make special code-based courses for the PokeWalker that contain only Pokemon and items that we actually want. Another possible use is to receive a Pokemon, watts and steps without actually connecting a PokeWalker. This would be useful for emulation and flash cards. One last cheat I can think of is to alter the rarity of Pokemon in any course. I'm sure people wouldn't mind effortless Flying or Surfing Pikachus.
    I know there aren't any now, but I figure by speaking up about this idea somebody will actually try to make it happen. And who knows? They may actually figure out why the game has 3 slots for the PokeWalker but only uses one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice