Homebrew Code Loader?..

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what you're trying to do is probably possible already through other means. like VC injections can be done separately (build your own CIA with the game), RAM editing/injection/things (you can just dump the save and edit that, or use NTR CFW), etc.

if you really want to, you can still downgrade the browser.
I'm looking to inject code, directly into the game, let's say..... Mario cart, max coins. There would be some type of code, for that.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna install emunand, once my new SD card arrives.
so something like "ARCode" or whatever? like cheats?
Yeah, Like that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so something like "ARCode" or whatever? like cheats?
I'd like to be able to use a qr code, in order to inject the code into the game. I plan on downgrading my browser. but the guide requires Emunand, Something I don't have.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna install emunand, once my new SD card arrives.

Yeah, Like that.
you don't need emunand once you have arm9loaderhax, it's useless in many cases. and I don't think will work the same as sysnand with "spiderhax", so I'd suggest sticking to sysnand.

for cheats, I'm not too familiar on this, but you can look up NTR CFW or "ARCode". NTR CFW works on Old/New, ARCode only works on Old.

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need emunand once you have arm9loaderhax, it's useless in many cases. and I don't think will work the same as sysnand with "spiderhax", so I'd suggest sticking to sysnand.

for cheats, I'm not too familiar on this, but you can look up NTR CFW or "ARCode". NTR CFW works on Old/New, ARCode only works on Old.
It's reccomended, just incase when downgrading the browser..

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Caedyn yea yoru right i thought there was a mario kart 7 plugin on speedfly well if you come across gateway gameshark codes theres a Gateshark2NTR Tool a fdew pages back.

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Caedyn yea yoru right i thought there was a mario kart 7 plugin on speedfly well if you come across gateway gameshark codes theres a Gateshark2NTR Tool a fdew pages back.
Huh... WHERE!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Save me from downgrading

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Odd, it says that an error occured... Huh. Not during the downgrade. but it crashes settings after awhile.
frankenfirmware. Downgrade again. You didn't successfully downgrade to full 9.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o