Hacking Code dump while some apps accessing network

olliepop2000

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
47
Location
North West UK
XP
157
Country
I have recently started having problems with certain apps having code dumps when they try and access the network. These are,
USB Loader 1.5 cfg (while downloading covers), IOS downgrader, cIOS downgrader, firmware downgrader 1.1. Everything else is fine.
They used to work though.
I have CIOSCORP V2 & Preloader 0.29. Weird thing is I have another Wii here with the same and they work.
Anyone got an idea, I have searched and cant find an answer to this problem?


Sorted it now.
 
Hmm all the progs you mentioned are using the cIOS.
Maybe reinstall your cIOS?
Which revision is installed?
 
Sorry yeah I forgot to say, cIOS36 rev 9 as IOS 249, cIOS36 rev 10 as IOS 250. I have tried reinstalling all cIOSes still the same problem. I used to have SoftMii on then I upgraded to MiiWii recently which worked for about 2 weeks then this started happening. :/
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted