Hacking CoD Modern Warfare

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing this game on my HDD and it has been working perfectly. I recently played the "Shock and Awe" level, and after the mission, it begins to load the next mission and freezes. This has happened now twice.

I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if there is a fix.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've gotten past that level with that game on my HDD, so it's probably a bad rip. try obtaining another image of the game.

TheWarDragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know a few ppl that have this error bu its a bit more random and not on the same lvl. Ended up being the rip they dl'd. One of hte first ones out was nuked

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
spritefreak said:
I have been playing this game on my HDD and it has been working perfectly. I recently played the "Shock and Awe" level, and after the mission, it begins to load the next mission and freezes. This has happened now twice.

It's a common problem many people have. I presume you are referring to the nuclear bomb part? If so then to get past it you need to eject the disc as soon as the level starts to load and then stick it back in. I only had to do that but apparently sometimes you have to eject it again because the level jumps to 100% then back to 0% and tries to load again, freezing again if you do not eject it.

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evil-Popeye said:
spritefreak said:

It's a common problem many people have. I presume you are referring to the nuclear bomb part? If so then to get past it you need to eject the disc as soon as the level starts to load and then stick it back in. I only had to do that but apparently sometimes you have to eject it again because the level jumps to 100% then back to 0% and tries to load again, freezing again if you do not eject it.

That is the part that is freezes at....what do I do if I am playing the game off an external drive? I am not using a disc?

Should I just get another copy?

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol im being serious, after the nuke, just keep smashing the A button as fast, and as much as you can..if i had a capture card i would make a vid of it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.