Hacking COD: Black Ops menu online freeze

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,472
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, i have a problem with the black ops online. I have seen many threads about this but hear me out. I backed up my black ops like I do with all my games, and put it on a usb drive. I put the game on a microsd card so it would load with the lightening speed of flash memory and it does. I used a tiny microsd card reader in the usb slot.

Now, when the game first came out, I was able to play online fine and all was well. However, when treyarch released the first update, where "Nintendo WiFi Connection" changed into "Black Ops Online" i had a problem. When i would click on the menu to play online, the loading circle would spin a few times and then just freeze, the music also loops. Also, the music always gets frozen in the same spot every time.

So basically, I am asking if anyone knows a fix for this. I have tried uLoader v5.1E, UsbLoaderCfg, And also tried DarkCorp, which lets the disk channel load backups directly. A burnt copy of the game played fine on DarkCorp before the said update, and also worked on both uLoader and UsbLoaderCfg. I have tried many different IOSs with no success. I am not even quite sure what all I have installed, but again, I was able to play the game before so I am not quite sure what to do. This is the first game I ever have had fail, so i am stumped.

Edit: Single player and zombies still works on all three loaders...

Anyway, help is appreciated.

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

OP
yes, this was needed to install the update

EDIT: I got it to work. I used ModMii to reinstall everything, than i installed cIOS250 Rev 20, booted with it, and all is well.

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mre521, you need an cios with 57 as base. best for playing cod bo is hermes cios 224 5.1 base 57. with waninkoko cios rev 20 base 57 you have jerky graphics and lags on multiplayer.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narolez said:
mre521, you need an cios with 57 as base. best for playing cod bo is hermes cios 224 5.1 base 57. with waninkoko cios rev 20 base 57 you have jerky graphics and lags on multiplayer.
I get lag sometimes but only when I'm hosting the match, is that what you're referring to or just general lag when playing online? I thought this was an issue with my connection.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why it randomly freezes online? Like during a match it will freeze with a continuous beeping noise, like when you are about to fire your gun, or reload, or just any random time?

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope I am over wifi. Could it be someone else that uses a lan adapter and makes everyone's Wii freeze?

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think if the hosts freezes then everyone will freeze, rather they will get a "Connection interrupted" message and be sent back to the lobby.

edit: just noticed there's a new patch: V.28.6.50

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.