CoD 4: Modern Warfare 2 (Mobilized)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Uncle FEFL, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Uncle FEFL
    OP

Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

Sep 7, 2009
    United States
    PM me for Social Security information
    Does anyone play this game online? It's pretty bad, but I'm getting a wireless router in a couple weeks or so and I want to have an online party every once in a while. I'm not sure if this game lets us, but I wanna have a clan tag and all that stuff, too.

Question: Is online on the DS the same thing as the console versions?

EDIT: No it's not lol. Well, maybe we can still have a little fun.

2. .:Crimonite:.

.:Crimonite:. GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2009
    Melbourne, Victoria
    lol at title. Mobilized has no number. it is not COD4, and it is not modern warfare 2, its just COD:MWM. no numbers. but anyways...

and yes, people play it online... and i have never seen a clan game. ever.

3. ZeroEXE93

ZeroEXE93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    New York City
    The worldwide match-making is slow, but the online isn't bad if you have friends to play with. As for clans, there are a few but I won't post any links just in case.

4. ZenZero

ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

Mar 12, 2008
    i really liked the other one - but never really got into this one

5. TwinBlades

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Just incase O.o? So you don't get banned? [​IMG] Anyways, I still play from time to time but will probably stop and not play as much once I get my PS3 with COD mw2 and other games XP. If your interested in playing with other people, search for the gbatemp topic WHICH I GOT PERMISSION FROM A MOD!. I'll give you the link in a sec.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175111&hl= to the topic.

6. overslept

overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

Mar 22, 2009
    United States
    California
    He could be talking about 3 potential games here judging by the topic title: Modern Warfare Mobilized, CoD4 Modern Warfare Reflex, or Modern Warfare 2

7. TwinBlades

Aug 3, 2008
    You trying to act smart? Cause for one, its in the DS discussion area. Two, he's saying he's getting a router to play WiFi so obviously not the first COD 4 for the DS since it has no wifi. Third he mentioned Mobilized* and not Reflex.

8. Uncle FEFL
    OP

Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

Sep 7, 2009
    United States
    PM me for Social Security information
    TwinBlades and .:Crimonite:. are right, all I did was screw up the title...bad.

Thanks for the link, btw. I'm joining. [​IMG]

9. Aman27deep

Aman27deep GBAtemp Fan

May 3, 2007
    India
    Calcutta.
    being honest this gamne lags, seems like 20 fps or something?

10. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

Mar 22, 2008
    Sweden, Falkenberg
    20 fps is lag? What's wrong with your eyes?

11. TwinBlades

Aug 3, 2008
    20 FPS thats not lag at all :wtf:. I've played Counterstrike (both 1.6 and source) on a crappy laptop and yet it will go around 10 FPS when I play with people online (mass amounts) and still then theres hardly any lag unless I step into a firefight area.

EDIT: Although I think I know what you mean by lag. The game does lag a bit when playing single player as your not playing with other people and theres lots of things going on during single so yes it does tend to lag a bit. (Like how in CS, if you play with mass amount of bots compared to the same number of players playing online, the game will definitly lag if you dont have a good pc for single)