Gaming Cobalt Blue DS

GDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah well im sure theres a power switch somewhere.
but the colour blue and black? dosent match...
Blue alone is good but maybe ill buy it anyway because the crismon's screen was really clear. then the US's polar whiter DS i have 2 friends that have crismon DS because they got their DS stolen and then i saw the screen and it was prettier(clearer?) than the DS black/white.

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone show the picture of the cobalt blue ds lite's screens? i just want to see if it has the same problem like the crimson black where the yellow tint on one of the screens were more evident and the color representation was a lot dimmer than the old version DS lites..

thanks to whoever will post..
wink.gif

Rhuarc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I get home tonight I'll post up some pictures of mine. I had gone out at midnight Saturday night to see if anyone was selling it yet, and the only place open (Walmart) didn't know anything about it. THe next morning I got up and went to Fred Meyer at like 7:30. They had 7 units sitting on the counter waiting to get put into the case.

It looks really sweet! The Cobalt is a much deeper color than what has been shown on all of the renders. If you are in dim light the entire thing looks black. From what I can tell the screens on mine DO NOT have the problem some have reported on the Crimson & Black regarding the yellow tint.

EDIT: If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask!

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks really sweet! The Cobalt is a much deeper color than what has been shown on all of the renders. If you are in dim light the entire thing looks black. From what I can tell the screens on mine DO NOT have the problem some have reported on the Crimson & Black regarding the yellow tint.

that's great to hear... will eagerly wait for the pictures then..
bow.gif

Mnshredder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha yeah i was upp at 3 am and called wal mart 24/7 and they went in the back and looked for it and they said they would sell it if i came in. BUt they said they had atleaset a dzn so i got it later. it was a gift for my lil bro. I checked it out and i think its pretty nice. The nice metallic blue cover is sweet and the matte black bottom is pretty cool too. But yeah i rather have it all metallic blue. Thinking back i wish i did get the crimson red. But too bad its disc.

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
got mine a few days ago.. i should say that this is better than the crimson black.. the unit that i got doesn't have the "yellow tinted screen" problem that's been in the crimson black ds lites.. but the top part of the unit is a fingerprint magnet so i guess ill have to buy a crystal case or a protective film..
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1