CMOS bomb fix as a payload

TheMuPPeT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a lot of problems with GoldHen 2.0 on my Pro 6.72. And the main reason I'm using it is to avoid future problems with the cmos bomb. So, can we get the cmos bomb fix as a separate payload? It'll literally solve all the problems.

Last edited by TheMuPPeT,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should honestly consider just updating to 9.0

Many of us are using it and it's stability is fantastic, similar if not the same as 5.05

It would make life a lot easier, especially as a lot of stuff seems to be targeting 9.0 now

Just trying to help :)

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Many of us are using it and it's stability is fantastic, similar if not the same as 5.05

It would make life a lot easier, especially as a lot of stuff seems to be targeting 9.0 now

Update to 9.0 Literally no reason to say on 6 at this point.
why would you stick to 6.xx if 9.00 is better on many aspect unless you're in 5.05

5.05 : without usb
9.00 : with usb

Reactions: peteruk

TheMuPPeT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Update to 9.0 Literally no reason to say on 6 at this point.

yeah, even the devs say you should just update unless you're on 5.05.

I've had good experience with 6.72 (stats from jb: 235 success and 16 fails) so far so I'm staying on this one. Can we just have the payload?

Last edited by TheMuPPeT,

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had good experience with 6.72 (stats from jb: 235 success and 16 fails) so far so I'm staying on this one. Can we just have the payload?
The fix for your problem is to update. 16 fails is still bad. Update to 9 and watch it drop even lower.

First time I’ve ever heard of anyone not trading 50 bucks for 100 bucks because the 50 bucks “works fine but kinda not” lol

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The fix for your problem is to update. 16 fails is still bad. Update to 9 and watch it drop even lower.

First time I’ve ever heard of anyone not trading 50 bucks for 100 bucks because the 50 bucks “works fine but kinda not” lol
16 days using 9.00 jb only 1 times got kp at that time i'm still using hard drive as a internal storage and now since using ssd never experience single kp but some memory full message

TheMuPPeT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

16 days using 9.00 jb only 1 times got kp at that time i'm still using hard drive as a internal storage and now since using ssd never experience single kp but some memory full message
I simply refuse and that's beside the point of this thread. :) Guess I gotta find a way to make it on my own then. :P

#Request thread close.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed