Clyco Software

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Live Again, Aug 29, 2008.

Aug 29, 2008

Clyco Software by Live Again at 7:38 PM (1,049 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Live Again
    OP

Banned Live Again Banned

United States
  2. Hybridx24

Member Hybridx24 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    The Evotools, I think, are only really useful for showing ROM icon images whenever you have a .nds file around. Otherwise, you can try Yasu's R4CCE, a more advanced cheat code editor, Linebreaker, a linebreaking Java applet that well, breaks lines down so that the in-game text reader is easier to use, and WrapIt. As to Cycloedit, it's a great program, easy to backup saves, install skins, and notably to update your usercheats.evo file.

4. Sumea

Member Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Finland
    evotools are only OFFICAL software. other tools are mostly made by Shane R. Monroe, who is real contributor for CycloDS evolution.

I say straight that you can trust his work. Also, the evotools may make your virus detector crazy, but it is positive false positive.

Nothing else, cyclo was designed so you do not really need software (Oh, evotools trimmer is not good, use something else)

5. Live Again
    OP

Banned Live Again Banned

United States
    My question is will CycloEdit work on firmware 1.5b2? I know it will with 1.5b1 but I don't use that.

6. Sumea

Member Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Finland
    i think that there is no XML changes in new beta, and as i said, shane is that ind of contributor who would make update to his tools as fast as lightning when that is needed.