Gaming Clube Nintendo 3DS games

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
three i thought there was only 2? well anyone xevious 3d is a classic shooter. so if you want a few minute break game be my guest and if you loved mario vs donkey 2 you will love the mario vs donkey mini's march again. i would say both are worth the coins.

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those games are also on the eshop app. I have Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Xevious. The Mario game is fun but short. The Xevious game is ok, not great but ok

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Those games are also on the eshop app. I have Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Xevious. The Mario game is fun but short. The Xevious game is ok, not great but ok
Xevious really doesn't hold up to the test of time well for a retro shooter and it doesn't help that the bullets are almost impossible to see without the 3D turned off.

That said, it's an excellent showcase for the 3D 'wow factor'. Seriously, the 3D is very impressive -- too bad the game isn't. Worth the 100 coins though, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

Completely agree with Snailface.
I would never have spent money for Xevious, but it really is worth the 100 coins.
And the 3D really is very impressive in that game.

As for Mario vs. Donkey Kong, I feel like I'm going to like it, no matter its length.
I like how Nintendo gave out for free the only Mario vs. Donkey Kong game that we cannot pirate at the moment.

Also, since Xevious gave me a 10-points survey, I now have 100 coins and will be able to purchase at least one game from the next set of games from Club Nintendo. Yay! :)

D

Deleted-236924

Hopefully they have 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure as the next set.
That would be amazing.

Reactions: 1 person

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got both of the games from Club Nintendo, didn't like either of them. It's probably just me though, as I've heard a lot of good things about MvsDK... though I can't say I've heard many good things about Xevious :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol