Misc Club Nintendo UK

grentuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am totally confused....

I have bought my daughters ds, 3ds and wii. Collected the stars and then used them to get games from the shop. So far no problems.

This week I bought a wii-u. Set it up, linked the club nintendo account to the shop account although I still haven't had this confirmed or received the points for it.

Question is can I use any of my outstanding points (800) to purchase for the wii u? Or do i have to use them for the 3ds? These points were accrued from 3ds and game purchases. If so how?

Also are the UK and international sites different? I can log into .co.uk but not .com, it says email address unknown.

grentuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, It has finally shown up in uk club nintendo. My balances are

700 coins earned by redeeming stars for 3ds/games
1000 stars for wii u.

Is it possible to redeem these for games for the wii u with uk club nintendo or am I stuck with wallpaper/ringtones etc

Dodo764

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A quick question about Club Nintendo Europe - how do you get the download codes for the games, e.g. Super Metroid? Do they send it through e-mail or is it connected to your Wii U... I live in Poland so they don't ship anything to my country. Are they sending the code physically on a paper? ;/

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
A quick question about Club Nintendo Europe - how do you get the download codes for the games, e.g. Super Metroid? Do they send it through e-mail or is it connected to your Wii U... I live in Poland so they don't ship anything to my country. Are they sending the code physically on a paper? ;/

It shows the code on the site after you have completed the purchase.
Also you get a email containing the code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg