WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you have connected your eShop account with your club nintendo account, all purchases you made with your eShop account will be listed in your club nintendo page, correct? Well, I have recently downloaded all Mega Man versions (1,2,3,4,5 and Dr. Wily's Revenge), but only Mega Man 2 and Dr. Wily's Revenge are listed in my club nintendo account. Did anyone experienced the same?

What information should I include in an email to Nintendo? Obviously my club nintendo details but how are they gonna identify that I have made a purchase of those missing games with my 3DS? An eShop account doesn't have an ID or something, so I guess I need to provide them with the serial number of the 3DS?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would wait for them to tell you what to provide. Makes the whole process a bit slower, but I really have no idea how the are gonna identify the system. And I don't know if the can verify what you bought remotely, at least on the Wii that was actually handled on the client side, with no real log on the server side.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Entered looking for free stars, my mistake...

Back on topic, Gabel is right, wait till they say what info they need.

PD : Saludos!!! ;)

Reactions: signz

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, I really like Mega Man, but so far I did not feel the need to buy the 3DS VC releases. But I'm glad they brought out 5 to Europe without making a fuss about it. It wasn't originally published here, was it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night