Hacking Close but no cigar - DM Lite Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I am a bit confused, I just got Dios Mios Lite installed and seems to be so close to working. I am trying to play Wind Waker off of my SD card, my USB is full and isn't really an option. I figured since I really only want to play Wind Waker that I can just use the SD card. I am trying to load it with Wii Flow. When I load Wii flow I click on the game cube section and it sees that my ISO is there, which is located in the games folder. It shows the cover for the game and everything, when I click on the game it even loads the music for the game... I click to play it and it goes to a screen saying " Fatal error apploader size is zero." I am using a 4gb sd card which currently works for my snes emulation. I am a bit unfamiliar with Dios Mios Lite and not quite sure what to try at this point? Anyone got any suggestions? IM SO CLOSE!!! ><

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update your loader and try a different loader to see if that is your problem

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I am a bit confused, I just got Dios Mios Lite installed and seems to be so close to working. I am trying to play Wind Waker off of my SD card, my USB is full and isn't really an option. I figured since I really only want to play Wind Waker that I can just use the SD card. I am trying to load it with Wii Flow. When I load Wii flow I click on the game cube section and it sees that my ISO is there, which is located in the games folder. It shows the cover for the game and everything, when I click on the game it even loads the music for the game... I click to play it and it goes to a screen saying " Fatal error apploader size is zero." I am using a 4gb sd card which currently works for my snes emulation. I am a bit unfamiliar with Dios Mios Lite and not quite sure what to try at this point? Anyone got any suggestions? IM SO CLOSE!!! ><

why make a new thread insted of continuing the one we was working on?

Dbone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad on the new post, I figured this was a bit different. I have seen other posts on a similar topic and was hoping for a simple answer lol. I did just make sure I am using the latest WiiFlow and still seem to be getting the same error message, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel