Hacking Clear vWii iOS36

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I have been trying to update my Wii U but can't update due to ios36 being modified for the vWii so I was hoping there is a nice user on the forums that could PM me a clean backup. I just really wanna play zelda :(
Regards
Andy A

D

Deleted User

We can't, sorry. It's against GBAtemp to post copyrighted material.
Try searching for vWii IOS on the web. You will find it eventually [Check that iso site and other sites]

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We can't, sorry. It's against GBAtemp to post copyrighted material.
Try searching for vWii IOS on the web. You will find it eventually [Check that iso site and other sites]
You can't post it in the forum sure but you can PM as I am aware, there are many other threads on the forum with people doing just that. But I just can't find it online as the few places that do have it don't explicitly say they are the vWii version and I don't really fancy bricking my wii u to find out :P

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't mult mod maker install ioses from the server? Also why would anyone modify that ios? Is unnecessary isn't it? :unsure:
You're right, but apparently I need to "Reload to an IOS capable of homebrew". Don't really understand how to get around it but at least it looks like I can get the ios.

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why did you modify the 36 anyway? Do you have the cios? Use that to reload as homebrew enablers.
Idk, I was stupid I guess. I unintentionally modified it long ago when I first got the wii u and only now do I need to actually update the thing.
As I did it long ago I don't have the cios and am struggling to remember how to do the whole wii hacking thing. But it's really annoying me as I can't get past this "es_addticket -1017/Reload to an iOS capable of homebrew" error so despite having the firmware I need I just can't install it :(

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/12k93xaftrkrmox/apps.rar

those r from my personal backup. I backed up everything. ;) first try yet another blue dump mod. that's how I dumped all my system wads, so it may have a section for injecting system wads. then, try yawmm if that doesn't have that section.

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/12k93xaftrkrmox/apps.rar

those r from my personal backup. I backed up everything. ;) first try yet another blue dump mod. that's how I dumped all my system wads, so it may have a section for injecting system wads. then, try yawmm if that doesn't have that section.
Cheers, I managed to get it installed with yawmm and the wii u claims to be installing the update. Thank god you can resume downloads as the servers failed about 30 times on a wired connection.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheers, I managed to get it installed with yawmm and the wii u claims to be installing the update. Thank god you can resume downloads as the servers failed about 30 times on a wired connection.

I have everything backed up on 3 or 4 hdds. after one of my external hdds failed on my ps3, I started backing everything: NANDs/NORs, apps, keys, flash memory....everything but the hdds themselves since I don't have the money. good luck with that install. :) btw, for anyone hosting one of the tutorials where the downloads no longer work, u can use my files. they're on my personal mediafire account.

Andy A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have everything backed up on 3 or 4 hdds. after one of my external hdds failed on my ps3, I started backing everything: NANDs/NORs, apps, keys, flash memory....everything but the hdds themselves since I don't have the money. good luck with that install. :) btw, for anyone hosting one of the tutorials where the downloads no longer work, u can use my files. they're on my personal mediafire account.
The update worked, finally! Should be smooth sailing from now on.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu