Homebrew Citra - The Most Difficult Nintendo Emulator

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been bothered for quite a while now about this. But, if my research is correct, Citra needs a real 3DS in order to actually play the games and that seems to make it quite difficult to use it, especially if you're uncomfortable with homebrewing your 3DS. I have not really found anything that mentions an easier method of playing games, but I have been really wanting to use it to play a certain 3DS game on a bigger screen for a very long time now and it seems that the emulator is still just as difficult to use as it was a few years ago.

It has to do with some kind of encryption, but it is still obnoxious that you need the real hardware to do this. Is there really no other way to go about it? Because I want to try it out! And I find it peculiar this is still an issue.

Esjay131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't actually need a 3DS for it, just some certain files you can find with a simple google of "citra shared fonts download"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1