Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@X Virus Out of the woods buddy! I'm sure you're up to date on all the excitement! :D
Hmm, one problem though... changing back to English crashes it... do I resume in Chinese? :P

If you play oras 721 ,change back to english in Dewford @ If you play Rutile Ruby / Star Sapphire then you can change it back to english right after exiting Peterburg after you save your game , as what had mention in last few pages :yay3ds:

Last edited by X Virus,

Demig0d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Ah thanks! I didn't read anything properly, all I could see was a bunch of happy faces exiting those cursed woods after decades of fear, famine and pestilence. My guy started eating Wurmples man... Wurmples...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i looked in google and i dont see any pokemon oras 721 version other than rom hack that adds it
Just Google Rutile Ruby or Star Sappire, it's a lot easier download those than ORAS 721.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i looked in google and i dont see any pokemon oras 721 version other than rom hack

It is kind of piracy to told you since admin not allow and he will remove both of our posting ,but i can told you the that chinese website had been repeatedly mention by guys at last few pages(check last 10 pages ),from 235 - 245 , it is the same website as the chinese build being distributed ,but you know you need to register account and is google translate is necessary if you know little or nothing of their languages.....just can have this hints for you,hope you get it !

Ah thanks! I didn't read anything properly, all I could see was a bunch of happy faces exiting those cursed woods after decades of fear, famine and pestilence. My guy started eating Wurmples man... Wurmples...

Just Google Rutile Ruby or Star Sappire, it's a lot easier download those than ORAS 721.

He already own Rutile Ruby and tested that rom and it works ,now he want to test 721 version i think.......

Ryan Warren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have played through all the tutorials in KH3D with the latest chinese build with no crashes! It;s running at about half to quarter speed but hey it's running with no issues!

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think i know what you were talking about, but the problem is i cant download the file with full speed. so if someone appreciate upload it on another site like mediafire and pm me the link on other website ill be grateful

or not. oh well, guess ill have to try other rom hack that only adds more pokemon and doesnt change the gameplay difficulty

^_^

Someone give me link to cro build please or a save game after beating magma quintuplets....please..:(

Magma quintuplets ?is it the part you need to talk a lot and fight with group/crowd of pokemons right?The chinese got told us,we must disabling the hardware renderer and maybe other settings(not sure which 1,try disabling all maybe) in chinese build before we talk to the team magma/aqua ,and right after they sent out the group of pokemons,then we just enabling it again,and it will fix the error on chinese build,there is no point you using cro-fragment just for that part right?and i don't think cro-fragment better than latest chinese build ,correct me if i was wrong........

anyway,the cro fragment from pokemoner : <snip>
Latest chinese build : <snip>

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@SKazuki , had you tested the romhacks (Pokemon Delta Emerald[alpha sapphire hack],pkmn Gbalpha sapphire,pkmn eternal x& wilting y,pkmn neo x & y)?How many of it working in latest chinese build?

Last edited by X Virus,

maniutex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i have this version : 1325 - Pokemon Omega Ruby (Europe) (En,Ja,Fr,De,Es,It,Ko) Decrypted from -snip- and with 18.06 build and with korean language it let you get out of petalburg forest

Last edited by Minox,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think @rbm666 or @LG_ have oras 721 ,maybe you try to ask them by pm :lol:

How do you pm someone on this website ?

@SKazuki , had you tested the romhacks (Pokemon Delta Emerald[alpha sapphire hack],pkmn Gbalpha sapphire,pkmn eternal x& wilting y,pkmn neo x & y)?How many of it working in latest chinese build?

Pokemon x/y rom still doesnt work. I cant bypass petalburg woods with alpha sapphire rom hack by using omega ruby save file. so i have to play from beginning again :(
oh well, back playing from start... Ill inform the progress when i reach the wood

Last edited by SKazuki,

latios10s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon oras exit of petalburg woods error looks like the shared bin file could of being at fault after looking at the language fix Korean which allows citra to load on a shorter time compared to English. Hopefully we can reach the end of the game without any other problems though. Anybody have any info or ideas to try on the pokemon x y receive bug ? Or intro video crash ?

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Demig0d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
i think i know what you were talking about, but the problem is i cant download the file with full speed. so if someone appreciate upload it on another site like mediafire and pm me the link on other website ill be grateful

or not. oh well, guess ill have to try other rom hack that only adds more pokemon and doesnt change the gameplay difficulty

To play at full speed, after you've made an account on the Chinese site, just go to the download page, press f12 and change your device to a phone instead, then the download should be at full speed.

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
To play at full speed, after you've made an account on the Chinese site, just go to the download page, press f12 and change your device to a phone instead, then the download should be at full speed.

Doesnt work for me. ah well, rip me!

@X Virus so i've done some testing with lots of different rom, apparently the only rom that we can change the language back to english after we bypass the wood is Pokemon RutileRuby, other than that it doesnt work ! for me atleast...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.