Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Ironclad17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
citra is not GPU demanding, so vulkan will do more bad then good.Older device don't support it.
vulkan won't speed up games.

For now recompiler is the only thing citra needs.

https://developer.nvidia.com/transitioning-opengl-vulkan

It looks like Vulkan dramatically improves multithreading and issues with microstutter but it's significantly more complex to code for. I agree though that a recompiler should come first, but both are a ways away. Right now the priority seems to be getting useful debug logging which really can't be overlooked.

Last edited by Ironclad17,

Tanima

Trophies
XP
Country
India
and i still cant enter a pokecenter.WHY!!!!???

Hey, i have a pokemon oras save file where the character is in fallabor town and has three gym badges....so he doesnt at the moment need to go to rustboro.
if you need to change the team do it via pkhex. im attaching the main and use citra for pokemon edition link <snip>
also i discovered an alpha saphhire main can be used in omega ruby...there is no problem.

Attachments

• main_best_donotdelete.rar
    19.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed link to illegal Citra build -rp

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Hey, i have a pokemon oras save file where the character is in fallabor town and has three gym badges....so he doesnt at the moment need to go to rustboro.
if you need to change the team do it via pkhex. im attaching the main and use citra for pokemon edition link - <snip>
also i discovered an alpha saphhire main can be used in omega ruby...there is no problem.
my problem aint with the progression. i can ignore the pokecenter and use items and hacks to heal.i just want to enter the pokecenter because i want to enter it.testing if everything works well.i use a female character and she cant enter the pokecenter.everyone else is using male and the males can. that is why i wont change from using a female.

Last edited by raulpica,

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With that most recent Chinese build, I find that Kid Icarus Uprising is bootable now, neat.

no2kKWV.jpg

Certain characters look brighter than others for some reason, particularly Pit, Dark Pit and Magnus.
Other characters like Palutena, Medusa and Hades look correct, whilst I noticed that Dark Lord Gaol was weirdly untextured.

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
With that most recent Chinese build, I find that Kid Icarus Uprising is bootable now, neat.

no2kKWV.jpg

Certain characters look brighter than others for some reason, particularly Pit, Dark Pit and Magnus.
Other characters like Palutena, Medusa and Hades look correct, whilst I noticed that Dark Lord Gaol was weirdly untextured.

You have tested it with citra qt vc or you use sse4 exe?. If second then how you got work large layots (screen).

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have tested it with citra qt vc or you use sse4 exe?. If second then how you got work large layots (screen).
I played it with the qt-vc build, it was considerably slow though.
Playing it with the SSE3 or SSE4.1 builds was considerably faster but still not full-speed for me, but doesn't give you any options at all.

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
damn that Chinese build has really nice speed.
Yes I have tried zelda ocarina of time and pokèmon omega ruby and I got about 40 fps.... In some areas I got full speed.

Here some pics
3FwnnaQ.jpg

PrBe8n5.jpg

and my config isn't the top.
intel core i5 4590 3.3 ghz
4 gb ram
geforce gtx 960

Last edited by junior600,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!