Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicely done neobrain

By the way, been going through the commitlist for some time. It looks like this bug/feature hasn't been done yet? The Roadmap wiki page hasn't been updated since May 21st.

*lemme twist my head around this!

I don't know about the status of that. You could poke mattvail on #citra @ freenode about it, though.

Nitay1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone know how come that eMu3Ds is in top of the list in google search for 3ds emulator even if every one know it's a fake? How come? :wacko:

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone know how come that eMu3Ds is in top of the list in google search for 3ds emulator even if every one know it's a fake? How come? :wacko:

TThere are ways of promoting your results on google. If loads of people visit it from google, regardless of them downloading it or not, google puts it at a higher ranking. (I may be incorrect on this)

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TThere are ways of promoting your results on google. If loads of people visit it from google, regardless of them downloading it or not, google puts it at a higher ranking. (I may be incorrect on this)

That's exactly what SEO is....search engine optimization.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah, basically they fix up the site, add keywords etc, i seem to remember reading that google rates pages based on html errors/bad links etc, so the more professional the site (in coding terms) the higher it gets ranked, also then there is just people who pay others to use botnet's to boost them up in the rankings by spamming the site and visiting the page via a google search to boost its rating

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I think just emulating Ds games under the 3ds api would be a good start, of course getting the ARM11MPcore emulation under the interpreter has to come first, because pretty much all emulators are built around the cpu emulation.Damn I just realized that almost the whole entire system uses encryption...

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Personally, I think just emulating Ds games under the 3ds api would be a good start, of course getting the ARM11MPcore emulation under the interpreter has to come first, because pretty much all emulators are built around the cpu emulation.Damn I just realized that almost the whole entire system uses encryption...
there's no point in emulating the ARM9 soc in 3DS

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's no point in emulating the ARM9 soc in 3DS
there kind is, since it's already known how emulate a ds, we can use the info of the Ds and find a way by comparing and contrasting, I meant emulating the way how the 3ds runs ds games in a sandbox, and no I never meant to implement a full ds emulator in it, that would be Ridiculous, more like a tool for debugging, or more likely a fifo player, kind of.

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh....how do you run this 3ds emulator??
please can someone help me do it step by step?

Most effective method.

1. Buy a time machine
2. Set the date to 10-20 years in the future.
3. Download the version for Windows 10
4. Play your 3DS game

Easy method that doesn't involve time machines

1. Buy a 3DS
2. Buy the games
3. Mash random buttons

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
uhh....how do you run this 3ds emulator??
please can someone help me do it step by step?

There are build instructions on GitHub.

...Why?
And we already have the interpreter.

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
well. although I downloaded, try to understand the instructions, look into the files annnnd I still don't know a thing about it, I'm just glad many of you can play 3ds in pc.

keep up the good work! :grog: I'll just look into the happy faces of the people who knows how to use it. haha :lol: and maybe someday, some stone smash into my face and I can understand PC whatchamacallits. (I'm not sarcastic.. I'm just glad... really! xD)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well. although I downloaded, try to understand the instructions, look into the files annnnd I still don't know a thing about it, I'm just glad many of you can play 3ds in pc.

keep up the good work! :grog: I'll just look into the happy faces of the people who knows how to use it. haha :lol: and maybe someday, some stone smash into my face and I can understand PC whatchamacallits. (I'm not sarcastic.. I'm just glad... really! xD)
Don't worry, the emulator is very early and my understanding only reliably runs some homebrew. It's a good sign, but not something for us who just wanna play 3DS games on our PC :)

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry, the emulator is very early and my understanding only reliably runs some homebrew. It's a good sign, but not something for us who just wanna play 3DS games on our PC :)

I didn't know what "Homebrew" meant. sorry :sad: I'm not good with technology. I just know how to play consoles. hahahahah---*ehem* moving on..

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Most effective method.

1. Buy a time machine
2. Set the date to 10-20 years in the future.
3. Download the version for Windows 10
4. Play your 3DS game

Easy method that doesn't involve time machines

1. Buy a 3DS
2. Buy the games
3. Mash random buttons

I have an alternate method that would actually be feasible with known physics:

1. Build space ship.
2. Fly it into low orbit around a black hole.
3. Resulting time dilation from the massive gravitational forces on the fabric of space and time means that once you leave, you end up hundreds of years into the future relative to everyone else. So go back to earth and enjoy your 3DS and Wii-U emulator which is also being emulated in a star trek like super computer that can also emulate practically everything else that's ever existed in the 21st century. Plus you get to see all those movies you've been waiting for ages to come out. Now they are all in the history archives for you to see for free! :P

But the more realistic results will be:

1. You'll get too close to the black hole and get sucked into the singularity. So we never have to hear from your dumb *** ever again. :P
2. You accidentally stay in orbit a nano second too long and end up returning to a dead Earth swallowed up by a long dead star. Enjoy your slow death in the cold vacuum of space! :D
3. Either way, it will take you hundreds of years to get to the nearest black hole with current rocket technology, so we never have to hear from your dumb *** ever again. So enjoy your slow death in the cold vacuum of space. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...