Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah! I didn't know the emulator is able to render at higher resolution than the native n3ds!!

WgjgKlZ.jpg

n52YL8U.jpg

bZdhURu.jpg

looks amazing.

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CITRA NOW RUNS POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!

Getting PMD to boot was actually fairly simple since we aren't emulating the actual firmware, games that would use more then 64MB would crash. Because on the real 3ds, the firmware would change its Config Memory to comply with the game's memory resources. So I set the app memory to be 96MB instead of the default (which is 64MB).

Reactions: Pablitox

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would have been funnier if they put in some 3ds capture card footage of the game booting up.
Oh please no, We have enough people pestering us already about "BAH MY POKEYMANZ CAN'T RUN, CITRA IS FAKE EMU". This is "literally" some of the comments I've seen on youtube, but then again, it's youtube comments.

Stewart McAloney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to run Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and all im getting is black screen at top white underneath and in the window that shows the process i am getting continued 455: cache operations are not fully implemented.

Can someone help

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just tried Animal Crossing with the newest build and it no longer crashes! As well, it even begins to load the first frame.

Making progress!

This is really exciting. New Leaf in HD is all I ever wanted since I played it, and in a bit we may be able to play it in 4K. Would be an awesome timewaster until the Wii U version comes (if it does - I really hope it does)

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to run Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and all im getting is black screen at top white underneath and in the window that shows the process i am getting continued 455: cache operations are not fully implemented.

Can someone help
Ignore that warning, also you can turn off almost of the logs for slight performance boost, also the black screen, you have to touch the touch pad or press A for it to continue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @AdenTheThird I dont know anyone else that has seen Greasy Strangler. haha. Cheers!