Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone actually gotten paper jam to work on any other build? I saw a link in the youtube but the download is from some random site which makes me nervous to download it
This game is already functional in BE 310 or 312 no more need to look for Links in you tube.:D
Should be safe, anyone: correct me if I'm wron
Yes it is surely safe:)

frostlass

Trophies
XP
Country
anyway i already find the solution just check and and unchecking the renderer but fck so slow damn i w8ted how many hours in the ending zzz

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Illegal file on the page https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/page-203
I've already reported, but I'm still posting this to be sure, as some idiot is pointing to gbatemp from the official https://community.citra-emu.org/
Old post m8. There are other builds like Leo121's contains shared_font.bin. Mind as well ignore it as no one will go back to hundreds of pages to look for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's really weird to me that some people report old stuffs that wasn't a harm back in the past.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Old post m8. There are other builds like Leo121's contains shared_font.bin. Mind as well ignore it as no one will go back to hundreds of pages to look for it.
I don't care about how many years old that stupid link is, what bother me is that crap being linked to community.citra-emu.org. This is the OFFICIAL thread after all, illegal files has no place here, no matter how old they are.
+ The file shows up on Google first page when someone search for that file.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't care about how many years old that stupid link is, what bother me is that crap being linked to community.citra-emu.org. This is the OFFICIAL thread after all, illegal files has no place here, no matter how old they are.
+ The file shows up on Google first page when someone search for that file.
kek. You should go ask KillzXGaming on his Twitter or on Gamebanana. I don't think moderators and supervisors can't remove attached files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1