Homebrew Citra - How do you get in game MK7?

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this video, the guy gets in game:

But when I try to use it, it can't get past the loading screen. I've asked others to try and they can't get past it either.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A8 processor is for apple :D btw they are on A9 and A9x i think now. Yes though you do have to have a good amount of ram as well as a decent video card.
A8 is a quad core processor found in both laptops and desktops. afaik it is a so called APU with both graphics and cpu. (not just integrated, bu actual grapics. A10 is a bit better)

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Even if I do have a shitty CPU/GPU, it should load eventually.... i left it on all night and still nothing.
yes it should load, but i thought at first you were talking about speed and such, but there must be some issue with your citra build. you should try getting the latest nightly and installing visual c redistributable 2016 64 bit

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it should load, but i thought at first you were talking about speed and such, but there must be some issue with your citra build. you should try getting the latest nightly and installing visual c redistributable 2016 64 bit
i do, i download it every night and nothing.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It could be that one of the recent commits broke MK7. This happens all the time in emulators. Try asking for the latest build available on the date that the Video was made on Citra's IRC Channel.

EDIT: He's using an imported save, so try that before contacting the Devs for a build.

Last edited by Lucar,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.