Homebrew Citra and NAND.bin files

Crickets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm very new to all of this and the topic is pretty information dense. I apologize as I'm certain I don't know as much as I think I do here.

I'm trying to get citra to play games that require a Mii, but I don't have a 3ds anymore so I have no inb-house means of dumping the nand.sys file. (And I admit I don't know if that's even part of it). Is there a source for pre-dumped files like this or am I just sol?

Thanks for taking the time to read a noob's request for help!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citra does not emulate the entire 3DS hardware (AFAIK), just the games, so a NAND .bin will not help. Any game that uses Miis should have the standard Miis you can use if you don't have a Mii made.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Crickets

Crickets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citra does not emulate the entire 3DS hardware (AFAIK), just the games, so a NAND .bin will not help. Any game that uses Miis should have the standard Miis you can use if you don't have a Mii made.

My experience is that you get a message saying "There is no personal mii character available. Press home button to go home" but when you press the home button nothing happens and the game never moves forward.

Last edited by Crickets,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My experience is that you get a message saying "This game requires a Mii, press home button to make one" but when you press the home button nothing happens.
That's because there is no actual Home Menu for you to go to, as I said before, Citra only emulates games. Then I think you're SOL because you can't make a Mii.

Reactions: Crickets

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: