headkings

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,
i uniinstalles cioscorp3,5 but if got 3 errors
so i thougt hmm okeee i will try install 3,6
but allllll error no one installed so how can i fix it???
Ty

cyaa soon,,
headkingsszzz,
The bigg Bosss xdxdxdxd

mynoud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seb77 said:
drh said:
seb77 said:
da_letter_a said:
seb77 said:
Do you plan to add IOS58 support in your next version of cIOSCorp ?
Yes! IOS58 has already been 'corped'. v3.7 is nearing completion. We are mainly working on the documentation now (README, compatibility list) and a "cIOSCORP v3.7 Testing Kit", so that people can properly test games and submit all the results needed.

Cool thanx for the info !

Excellent, I am also keen to know if it will solve the "Your Shape" issues.

cIOS58 from the cIOSCORP 3.7 (dunno when they will release it... so don't ask) is working on a NTSC WII with a NTSC Your Shape ISO. Disc channel loading is compatible too.

Tested by me and I don't know if it will work on PAL consoles but probably yes.
A new game called "Racquet Sports " has been released. It might use IOS 58 like Your Shape because it is compatible with the ubisoft camera. It also gives a black screen with a CIOS based on 37, 38, 57 with neogamma. Are you done "corping" IOS 58 ? I'd like to test if it works with a IOS 58 base or if a kind of protection is giving the black screen. Thanks.

diabloss

Trophies
XP
Country
For the attention of da_letter_a

Hi da_letter_a

When are you likely to release cIOSCORP 3.7.

Ive been waiting for this for over 3 months now.

Will it ever be released?

Im sure it will go hand in hand with CIOSX v19

as the current cIOSCORP 3.6 don't work with CIOS v19

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a while since I needed help. I have a friend who is trying to upgrade his cisocorp. His Wii is 4.1 and he has rev 13b on his it. Ok the cisocorp he had on his Wii was the old school kind. When we had to install the file 1 by 1.

he upgraded to rev 14. Now when he tries to install 3.6 He keeps getting a error! Not all the files are installing. So then I got him to try and uninstall the original files. Using the uninstaller. When he tried that he got a error. Something about not finding files or something.

Any idea why this is not installing on his Wii? Thank You

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Use DOPMii and install the latest non-stub IOSes of everything (make sure you have a cIOS installed!) then run the cIOSCORP 3.6 installer. SHOULD work.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toejam316 said:
Use DOPMii and install the latest non-stub IOSes of everything (make sure you have a cIOS installed!) then run the cIOSCORP 3.6 installer. SHOULD work.

Thanks so basically revirginize the Wii. Then go on top of it again! Makes sense!

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toejam316 said:

I have a question How Do I do that? It's my first time using that, and I haven't found any tutorials for it!

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool
biggrin.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toejam316 said:

Like I said early how do you go by this!
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/how-to-use/dop-ios

To do what he says am I deleting the files like this
Deleting Stub IOSs
This is a very simple process.
1) Start DOP-Mii via Homebrew Channel and press A to continue.
2) Choose the first option (IOS: 36) by pressing A. You will see another menu, where you also have to choose the first option (IOS, BC, MIOS).
3) In the new IOSs menu, go to one of the stub IOSs that is installed (you can see that on the right under "currently installed', as it will show "(STUB)" then).
If you found a stub IOS you want to uninstall, press - (minus), then A to confirm.
Usually, people uninstall IOS202,222,223,249 and 250 if these are stubs.

Or to install non-stub ios is done another way?

MandM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like the cIOS 3.6 installer Mediafire-link is borked..
frown.gif

But the Uninstaller is still available though..
cool.gif

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hi, what do i install if i JUST want to be able to load gc games through the disk channel (e.g. i don't care about wii backup disks, and if i don't need to install things, then i won't
wink.gif
)
can i just do this without the other stuff?:

If you want to load backup GameCube games too, then run the
"cIOSCORP v3.6 Extras Installer" application via the Homebrew Channel,
and install EITHER WiiGator's OR Waninkoko's cmios. Only one can be
installed at a time, but you can change your mind by overwriting the
one installed by installing the one you want.

thanks a lot!

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
toejam316 said:

Thanks so basically revirginize the Wii. Then go on top of it again! Makes sense!
Not really. You can just go over it. Try using another installer, sometimes WAD installer 1.5 fails, I stopped using it and used another one.

IWHBYD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe when the post 500 come up 3.7 Will come true... or maybe... maybe when da_letter_a post his 500 message.... i wanna know....

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need some assistance. I recently installed cIOSCORP 3.6, and I cannot run the two Wii backups I have (Animal Crossing:CF (Scrubbed) and Wario Land: Shake it! (patched).) However, without even installing the "extras," I can still load my GC backups straight from the disc channel (I think it's because I have a cMIOS installed). Anyway, I have the latest cIOS rev 19 installed, (before installing cIOSCORP,) so I was wondering what I am doing wrong. I think it may be because the games were either scrubbed or patched, but I'm not sure if this would be the problem..

One more question while I'm at it. If a cIOSCORP 3.7 were to come out, would I just install that, or would I have to use the uninstaller to uninstall 3.6 and then install 3.7?

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MandM said:
Looks like the cIOS 3.6 installer Mediafire-link is borked..
frown.gif

But the Uninstaller is still available though..
cool.gif
You are mistaken, the link is still good, I just checked it and it worked fine.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If I want to install 4.2u on a korean Wii without getting bricked & currently on 4.1u, do I just install IOS70 from cioscorp 3.6 first followed by it's corresponding system menu? I do not want to install the other IOSes as I use neogamma etc to load backups...

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, first install the cIOS70 from cIOSCORP v3.6, then System menu 4.2U wad (ver481), and you will not get error 003.

But don't ever update afterwards though, as you will never know when the next update will happen or what it will contain (until people hack it).

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there anyway to make cIOSCORP v3.6 work when I have Waninkoko rev19 installed?
All I got is a error 1029 I searched inside this topic they talk about going back to rev17, but isn't there anything else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum