Hacking cIOSCORP v3.3 release!

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys if you want the wads just google cIOSCORP v3.3 and you will find it link #4 is the one if im correct
wink.gif

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
This is GREAT release !! Thanks to all
smile.gif

One question: some of us like to use Custom MIOS rev 03 by Waninkoko, can anyone change the tmd, ticket, and banner info to a higher revision to stop it been updated all the time?

Reika

Trophies
XP
Country
I having issue with my wii, I mistakenly removed Photo channel and now when I try to reinstall it still doesn't appear on the channel. Is there other way instead of Nand backup to uninstall Cioscorp? Would installing the lastest IOSes will remove cioscorp if it is a yes then are these the IOSes I have to reinstall 9,11,12,13,14,15,17,20,21,22,28,30,31,33,34,35,36,37,38,50,53,55,60? I am on 4.1U, LU64+

Thanks

Serris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
Oh hey I though this thread had been killed. Are you gonna add support for Metroid Prime Trilogy for Metroid Prime 3 (needs dual layered support)?

Yeah, something about DIP14 not supporting dual-layered discs? Super Smash Bros. Brawl's masterpieces, the Subspace Emissary, and Metroid Prime: Trilogy's version of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption can't be played. Might want to get crackin' on a fix for that.

Mister Mister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? Do I I just put the cioscorp folder into the apps folder then launch it in the hbc? Everytime I try to do that I get a -1 Error. I know this is supposed to be noob proof but i'm very new to all this.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOSCORP has nothing to do with that. Startpatch, Preloader, or a backup launcher/usb loader is what can (usually) handle that task for you. You just need to use the correct hack (preloader) Patch (startpatch), or option (any loader with region options in it)

dods15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
urherenow said:
cIOSCORP has nothing to do with that. Startpatch, Preloader, or a backup launcher/usb loader is what can (usually) handle that task for you. You just need to use the correct hack (preloader) Patch (startpatch), or option (any loader with region options in it)
I can run it with Neogamma, but can I load it in the Disc Channel using the regionfree hack in Preloader?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should be able to if your TV can handle it. I run Japanese games from my disc channel on ntsc-U. You may need to play with the "force disc_region" hacks

technom8t

Trophies
XP
Country
use region frii and patch all your backup gamnes to PAL nd you will be able to launch them via disc channel thats what io do, no game has failed so far, even got GH5 to work LOL

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude you can plat Tales of Symphonia easily on a PAL wii just use gecko os to force PAL 60 or patch the main.dol with GWP 1.2 and do NTSC to PAL then save tjen replace with wiiscrubber. Nothing to do with cIOSCORP I use a wiikey btw.

C

CasperH

Since I updated to cIOScorp 3.3, The Conduit menu lags and the Gecko OS rebooter option is missing (it reports that it is using cIOS249).
Any workaround or should I just downgrade to cIOScorp 3.2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)