Website
forum.fobby.net
XP
Country
Italy
icefireicefire said:
Put all of CIOSCORP pack in /cioscorp/

The problem is...
Can i use the IOS extracted from mario galaxies game or it is a specific IOS?

I have put this official IOS (not cIOS) in CIOSCORP folder:

IOS55-64-v4633
IOS38-64-v3609
IOS37-64-v2070
IOS53-64-v4113
IOS53-64-v4113

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
hey icefire could you make an uninstaller please so that we put the none patched wads wads in /cioscorp uninstaller

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
He didn't make the installer. It's just waninkos wad manager. Any noob could have made this "installer".
Heck even my install guide included this.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
You're still taking credit for someones work. You're acting as if you have made it. Fine, ignore me then. Then I might as well put my guide up again if it's ok now. Though it wasn't a few days ago even if cioscorp is in the exact same state. Funny, no one has mentioned the bricking chance again, my thread was bombarded with diggitydog saying take it down.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok any one on gba will tell you ther is always a chance of bricking you wii with any thing on here some are just higher then others and yes this can brick your system if ur a complete jack-a-lacker(nice way of saying jack ass) we have said this a million time and will say it a million more times read read

F0ur2o

Trophies
Website
www.bigkahunatattshack.com
XP
Country
Canada
david432111 said:
You're still taking credit for someones work. You're acting as if you have made it. Fine, ignore me then. Then I might as well put my guide up again if it's ok now. Though it wasn't a few days ago even if cioscorp is in the exact same state. Funny, no one has mentioned the bricking chance again, my thread was bombarded with diggitydog saying take it down.

STFU
You offer help -- like a guide or tut, to be helpful or nice. No to be proven right or wrong.

don't be a whiner about it.

The brick risk is well known.

Your guide was just too early......not wrong.

Why not just offer to be a tester. Then share your results......thats helpful.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
David - calm down - it was said the other night that icefire would make an installer to try and make it a little easier for NoObs.
That's not the point. He's acting like the wad manager is his work. If he just said that the wad manager is waninkos work. And that he just bundled it together it would be ok. I'm not flaming you icefireicefire but I still do think that it's a little unfair that my guide got flamed to oblivion when it was just like this. Put the files in the wad folder and run the wad manager.

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
cIOSCORP Installer version 1.01!
System Menu 3.2 ONLY!

Download: http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/icefire/cioscorp.dol

Put cIOSCORP WADs in /cioscorp/ and run the installer. Sit back, relax, and don't touch your wii's power supply.

cIOSCORP allows your-region backups from the disc channel with 99% compatibility AND the ability to recover from any brick as long as the system menu main DOL is ok
smile.gif
. Requires a SaveMii, SaveMiiFrii, or Starfall with recovery-Y-press installed.

Credits to waninkoko for WAD Manager base and some random banner generator website for the banner.

PM me for cIOSCORP link.

he did say it waninkoko

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The guide was flamed because we weren't ready for a guide, you had NOTHING to do with the Cioscorp thread when you put your guide up against the wishes of those working on corp, and had nowhere near enough information in it to call it a guide. He has just modified the original wad manager to make it a bit safer for those who have read that 101 page monster we call a thread.

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buby78 said:
icefireicefire said:
cIOSCORP Installer version 1.01!
System Menu 3.2 ONLY!

Download: http://freefile.kristopherw.us/uploads/icefire/cioscorp.dol

Put cIOSCORP WADs in /cioscorp/ and run the installer. Sit back, relax, and don't touch your wii's power supply.

cIOSCORP allows your-region backups from the disc channel with 99% compatibility AND the ability to recover from any brick as long as the system menu main DOL is ok
smile.gif
. Requires a SaveMii, SaveMiiFrii, or Starfall with recovery-Y-press installed.

Credits to waninkoko for WAD Manager base and some random banner generator website for the banner.

PM me for cIOSCORP link.

he did say it waninkoko

OH Yeah I see it

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
The guide was flamed because we weren't ready for a guide, you had NOTHING to do with the Cioscorp thread when you put your guide up against the wishes of those working on corp, and had nowhere near enough information in it to call it a guide. He has just modified the original wad manager to make it a bit safer for those who have read that 101 page monster we call a thread.
It wasn't against all there wishes plus, what did he have to do with it more than I did? Tell me that.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i installed it runs grate on my 3.2u but i would like to remove it if i ever feel i need to so the orignals are still on the wii??? thought they where replaced with the patched verison?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1