cIOS_installer help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gh0stface0, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Gh0stface0
    OP

Gh0stface0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    i recently downloaded backup loader 03 gamma from wiigator and put it on my wii fine, for it to you need "cIOS" i got the installer and i go to install it but when it says "push A to accept (TAKE THE RISK)" the wii or the wiimote stops responding and i press A but nothing happens.
    Before this though my wii would not find my wiimotes at all, the blue lights kept flashing but the wii couldnt find them, i took the sd card out and the wii found them straight away
    I think these things might be link but ime not sure, can anyone help me?

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    A memory card in slot 2?

3. Gh0stface0
    OP

Gh0stface0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    erm..i have two game cube memory cards one in slot a and one in b the one in slot b has never worked though "it says it needs formatting then says it was not formatted"

4. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    What i meant is:

When you use a software that has usb gecko debugging feature or is related to usb gecko in any other way, having a gamcube memory card in slot 2 will result in a mess. That's all PatchMii clones(IOS/cIOS installers), AnyRegionChanger(?), Gecko OS, Gamma and lots of others.

5. Gh0stface0
    OP

Gh0stface0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    thankyou i took out the memory card and now it works perfectly [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice