Hacking cios249 before rev 14 help

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys,i get this warning before my games play,and i was just wondering if installing rev 14 will get rid of the error.i just dont want it to mess things up and it becomes a long drawn out process of restoring everything back the way it was.im on system menu 3.2e.

i use a 320 hitachi external caddy,and have 91 games on it,they all work (apart from ghostbusters,sports resort)but that warning now comes up,all the game sthat work before STILL work,but im just curious.

i recently updataed the "ultimate usb loader (with coverflow)" via the networked updates available(there was 5 of them),and thats when i started to get the message in the picture bellow.

the other part of my question is,how do i get games like ghostbusters to work?its a green screen when it loads up,and then i have to power off via the button on the wii.

PICT0152.jpg

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well if your loader warns about 001 with a cIOS before cIOSrev14, that's correct. There are games that would show an 001 error in that case, but you would see if that was the issue, 001 error can't be misinterpreted.

Ghostbusters is a 002b game, and your loader should warn you about that with the bad cIOS(rev8-12 + 13b).

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Well if your loader warns about 001 with a cIOS before cIOSrev14, that's correct. There are games that would show an 001 error in that case, but you would see if that was the issue, 001 error can't be misinterpreted.

Ghostbusters is a 002b game, and your loader should warn you about that with the bad cIOS(rev8-12 + 13b).

thanks for the swift reply.

so what are my options.?

is there an easy fix to play games like ghostbusters,beatles rick band,wii sports resort?

or should i just be happy with what i have got.

thanks!

bryandir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there not a fix that will solve all the prblems?

like a cios that will get rid of green screened games,sort wii sports resort,and beatles rock band etc..or are they all individual fixes?

thanks!!

hawker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bryandir said:
hi guys,i get this warning before my games play,and i was just wondering if installing rev 14 will get rid of the error.i just dont want it to mess things up and it becomes a long drawn out process of restoring everything back the way it was.im on system menu 3.2e.

i use a 320 hitachi external caddy,and have 91 games on it,they all work (apart from ghostbusters,sports resort)but that warning now comes up,all the game sthat work before STILL work,but im just curious.

i recently updataed the "ultimate usb loader (with coverflow)" via the networked updates available(there was 5 of them),and thats when i started to get the message in the picture bellow.

the other part of my question is,how do i get games like ghostbusters to work?its a green screen when it loads up,and then i have to power off via the button on the wii.

PICT0152.jpg

I just updated my version of the same USB Loader last night and saw the very message you mention. I am on PAL 3.2 Rev10 every game I have installed on my HD works fine, some require the option menu in the loader to be used, ie error 002 fix. This message is to draw your attention to the possibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: