Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JoostinOnline said:
You need to use an IOS with the Trucha bug to install a cIOS. Run sysCheck to see if any of your IOS's have the trucha bug. If they do, use one of those to install the cIOS. If they don't, tell me.
Nope none have the trucha bug
Ok i just put the trucha bug on IOS 36 with Dop-Mii
But now i get ret=-1035
Nut atleast i can install channels now

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can uninstall ios249 with dop-mii, that will fix your ret 1035 error. You should follow a softmod guide from start to finish, it will get you what is recommended to have installed.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remove stubs? you can over write the stubs by using modmi. an the d2x cios, or hermes 223-(37&36). just downlaod those. or run modmii wizard an tell it your wii is a virgin(never been moded) an use mmm or yawmm, or dopmii. to update the wads, this is why your geting errors, no wads for dop mii to use.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 said:
remove stubs? you can over write the stubs by using modmi. an the d2x cios, or hermes 223-(37&36). just downlaod those. or run modmii wizard an tell it your wii is a virgin(never been moded) an use mmm or yawmm, or dopmii. to update the wads, this is why your geting errors, no wads for dop mii to use.
ModMii does not remove stubs, but some of the apps that modmii downloads can remove stubs.

@OP, The best thing you can do is use the Simple IOS236 Mod Installer. It will install IOS236. Load that with your WAD manager and then you can install any WAD file.

Better yet, use ModMii and use the wizard and tell it that your wii is a virgin. Follow all the steps and your wii will be up to date.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JoostinOnline said:
FireGrey said:
ok i have managed to install a cIOS and am running SMG2 on a DVDr on Neogamma but i am getting a lot of freezes...
Probably a bad burn. Does the retail disc freeze?
I don't have the retail disc
The freezes are at random times/moments.
I'm going to get a 160GB hard drive in a couple weeks.
But for now, do i do a good burn by slowing the burn speed?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
JoostinOnline said:
FireGrey said:
ok i have managed to install a cIOS and am running SMG2 on a DVDr on Neogamma but i am getting a lot of freezes...
Probably a bad burn. Does the retail disc freeze?
I don't have the retail disc
The freezes are at random times/moments.
I'm going to get a 160GB hard drive in a couple weeks.
But for now, do i do a good burn by slowing the burn speed?

burning slowly does help, and a good brand that manufactures DVD is also recommended

Ithian

Trophies
Website
hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
Filthy pirates.
It seems I am the only person on this site with a conscience. Here is the definition, since most people will probably be confused.
Don't hold back Joostin, tell us how you really feel.
wink.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Ithian said:
JoostinOnline said:
Filthy pirates.
It seems I am the only person on this site with a conscience. Here is the definition, since most people will probably be confused.
Don't hold back Joostin, tell us how you really feel.
wink.gif
I feel like nobody cares about what's right. The worst are the parents who help their children with pirated games. It's a sad day when parents encourage the "it's okay as long as you don't get caught" lifestyle.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Jehuty25 said:
:/
Who really cares if he pirated a game or not? Stop being so judgmental.
Well it was important to know if a retail disc worked. What FireGrey is doing is illegal and immoral. I know this site is okay with breaking the law, but that doesn't mean it's okay. I'm not going to help someone break the law.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What's wrong with being judgmental? It's one thing to tell people how to do things that may be illegal, but it's another to actually help him do the illegal thing. It's the difference between informing someone about firearms and helping someone aim a firearm to the face of some guy that someone really hates.

In other words: you can ask for help, but you can't expect others to help you pirate you.

EDIT: for the record: I've seen JootinOnline post more insightfull and decent help to others than you two clowns, so instead of bashing him for having an opinion that's different from yours, you'd better take an example and try to do something that may help the OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1