OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyhow any cIOS' with Base 57 make my WFC stuttering/lagging.
Can't say when it startet, because it only shows off while playing online.

First i noticed it with CoD MWR and WaW. Then with Goldeneye and now with BO.
The fix till now was simple: I just used an 28 Base as IOS and it ran flawless, nut now, with CoD:BO i need to use 57. And i tried a lot:
- I tested an NTSC and PAL image.
- Diffrent cIOS revs from Hermes and Wanin in diffrent Combos with loaders.
- Updatet to 4.3 with Wanins CFW and updatet all ios with the recent DopMii release and fixed all errors with Pimp My Wii!.

But the problem is the same. While i recogniced, that my setup likes Hermes Stuff more than Wanins, because in ovreall his cIOS run better for me, the best Setup for BO i found was uLoader 5.1 with 224 Base 57 v5.1. But "best" means not good. Still have above all in clos combat shootouts a diashow. Whene I'm the Host, I've generelly framerate issues.

Like i said, i think it hase sthing to do with the 50+ IOS'- MWR and WaW run fine on base 38 while showing the same symptomes if i change to base 56>. And again, Hermes cIOS run generally better for me while Wanins cIOS blow the probem even more up.

I just don't get it. SP and overall my Games run fine. It's just in the Multiplayer from the named Games i recognice this problem.

Oh, and i even forwarded nearly every port form my router to the Wii.

Well, i've now two opportunitys: First, i wait till some one fixes BO so it runs with other Base IOS (if it's possible) or i Search&Destroy the problem once for all
wink.gif

And with the second part, i need your help, because i'm not very good at this wii hacking stuff
frown.gif

eleison

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update:
So i tested now every single cIOS & loader combo and base 57 is definitly the only one wich works for me, besides the stuttering online. Also did some FW up and downgrading.

Just curios. While BO needs 57 as base, a while ago we had a tool named iospatcher.exe (which don't works with the BO ios) and i thought, maybee there's a way changing the the ios BO needs or anyhow else to pass this problem for me. Like i said, i'm not very good in this coding stuff, but is there a way or tutorial with which i can mess around with the iso and the needed ios?

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same lag problem when playing black ops online....I didn't do any trouble shooting like u...but I'm using waning 249 base 57... Screen is stuttering in online play...hope someone gets this figured out...I was hoping that it was nintendos servers

eleison

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Glad im not alone
smile.gif

Sorry that you have the same problem
frown.gif

Anyway, with the newest Uloader Version and Hermese cIOS 224 base 57 v5.1 it works better than the oder combos. Hope it also will work for you. But it must be 224... strange.

But seems theres no fix
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.