Hacking cIOS rev10 Issue

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
dun4cheap said:
Thats not true, the Ultimate Loader comes it two versions 1.1 and 1.5. Both of them support downloading.

The 1.1 version will work on rev 9 or 10.

The Ultimate Loader I use. Can't remember the version. You need rev 10 for it too work. If not you get a network error.

Once again the ultimate loader comes in 2 versions. Once for 1.1 and for 1.5 now. The 1.1 flavor has had the remove game bug fixxed. Go to the first page of the ultimate loader and readup. It only require rev. 9 of of the cios 36.

Bosk666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have the same problem

i installed cios rev10 .gamme loader works but i cannot use the rebooter function
the game banner is shown in the disc channel but when i start it i get the error massage ... disc problem .. turn off the wii

then i reinstalled rev9 -> same problem
at last i reinstalled rev8 -> everything is fine

wii with 4.0e

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issues on a Wii I was modding today for a friend.
It was a 3.1U, but I wanted it to load backups directly from the Disc Channel. So I did the following steps.

1. Ran the Twilight Hack and installed Homebrew Channel.
2. Ran cIOS fix.
3. Updated to 3.2 using Any Region Changer and installed their "Starfall type hacks."
4. Installed Preloader 2.9.
5. Installed cIOScorp.
6. Patched the mIOS.
7. Installed cIOS Rev. 10.
8. Ran support for USB 2.0.

At first I could load up my 1 TB Western Digital Harddrive with no issues, however any backup game would cause the Wii to freeze when it was probably about to load the Banner for the game. Also if I shut off the Wii then turned it back on sometimes it would freeze right away and make a squeling type noise, not a real loud one.

So I had to use Preloader in load the HBC.

I decided I wanted the Disc channel to work over the USB port so I just reinstalled cIOScorp and the USB loader quit working, but I could then play through the Disc Channel again.

Somehow I got them both to work fine together on my Wii however, then again I think I installed cIOS rev. 9 on my Wii.

alpha0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Neither Menu Patcher nor Menu Loader could work with cios rev10 under system menu 4.0.

When the program made the console reboot, the console freezed with a black screen. No text and no response.

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys,

This morning i have tried if i have also above problems with the Gamma loader with rev10.... I have cioscorps installed.... I have tested with Castlevenia Judgment...The game runs just fine with the Gamma loader.... I have not tested yet if it works true the disc channel (banner loaded just fine)

D

Deleted User

yea i tired that downing to rev 9 but i just wanted to know if there was a fix to this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...