Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thirty3three, I love your damien rice avatar. Is so rare to find people that likes his music.
You honestly just made my day dude! I know of nobody else really who knows of him. He's my all-time favorite singer and has been for a while. I have all of his CDs, and know all of his songs (or at least most, as I'm sure he's written some he's never performed...). But I love hearing his unreleased stuff like It Didn't Take You Long, Stoic, The Truth Is Not Enough, Sex Change, Wooden Horse, etc. Not only is it so rare to find people who like or even know Damien Rice from my experience, but it's also incredibly rare to find a musician who puts such heart and power into his music. I literally and thoroughly think Damien Rice DEFINES music:)

Last edited by Thirty3Three,

fraheco23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You honestly just made my day dude! I know of nobody else really who knows of him. He's my all-time favorite singer and has been for a while. I have all of his CDs, and know all of his songs (or at least most, as I'm sure he's written some he's never performed...). But I love hearing his unreleased stuff like It Didn't Take You Long, Stoic, The Truth Is Not Enough, Sex Change, Wooden Horse, etc. Not only is it so rare to find people who like or even know Damien Rice from my experience, but it's also incredibly rare to find a musician who puts such heart and power into his music. I literally and thoroughly think Damien Rice DEFINES music:)

I'm glad i did! And, thanks for mentioning those songs i don't think i have ever heard those songs before. Have you had the placer of seeing him live?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock