Hacking CIAs deleting themselves

Oron Gefen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I have a problem on my 3DS that everytime I install new CIAs on my 3ds the first CIA I ever downloade gets deleted from the Homemenu
For example I just updated the lumaupdater and BOXBOY got deleted from my homemenu. When I tried to remove lumaupdater the game came back wrapped with my save. I do have alot of content on my homemenu but I dont think thats the problem. If anyone has any solution please feel free to suggest.
Thanks in advance

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem on my 3DS that everytime I install new CIAs on my 3ds the first CIA I ever downloade gets deleted from the Homemenu
For example I just updated the lumaupdater and BOXBOY got deleted from my homemenu. When I tried to remove lumaupdater the game came back wrapped with my save. I do have alot of content on my homemenu but I dont think thats the problem. If anyone has any solution please feel free to suggest.
Thanks in advance
If you have over 300 titles installed to the homemenu, they won't uninstall they will simply disappear. Check "system settings>Data Management" to see what I mean. You'll either have to delete some, to prevent that from happening or deal with it and launch the "missing" ones through FBI.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you have over 300 titles installed to the homemenu, they won't uninstall they will simply disappear. Check "system settings>Data Management" to see what I mean. You'll either have to delete some, to prevent that from happening or deal with it and launch the "missing" ones through FBI.
And that's why homebrew emulators are better than VC injects. There's no way you'll ever reach the 300 limit without installing a ton of VC.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your using badges from the nintendo badge arcade. do be mindful of those as I believe they count towards the 300 limit to the home screen.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's why homebrew emulators are better than VC injects. There's no way you'll ever reach the 300 limit without installing a ton of VC.
Lol honestly I don't see the need for 300+ games installed at once. Just keep the .CIAs safe on your PC somewhere or on an extra SD card. Anyone who says they use 50+ games/apps in tandem on a regular basis is most likely full of crap; they just seem to like having everything installed at once.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Lol honestly I don't see the need for 300+ games installed at once. Just keep the .CIAs safe on your PC somewhere or on an extra SD card. Anyone who says they use 50+ games/apps in tandem on a regular basis is most likely full of crap; they just seem to like having everything installed at once.
There aren't even 300 DSiWare/3DS games worth playing.

Reactions: SirHaxALot

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks in advance
Out of curiosity, are you using an emuNAND?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la