OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have found some sort of weird forum from a website I personally don't know :

http://bonky.biz/thread/?pm=dw1;&c=fr(fr);&th=Chrono+trigger+gba+download+rom

How does that makes sense ? What is the actual rom ? Why didn't anyone told this guy there's no chrono trigger on the gba ? Why did the guy asked for the rom as if it was a very common game ? Is that a troll ? If so, what is the download the other guy sent ?
I couldn't check because it's a premium download site but still, very curious

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found some sort of weird forum from a website I personally don't know :

http://bonky.biz/thread/?pm=dw1;&c=fr(fr);&th=Chrono+trigger+gba+download+rom

How does that makes sense ? What is the actual rom ? Why didn't anyone told this guy there's no chrono trigger on the gba ? Why did the guy asked for the rom as if it was a very common game ? Is that a troll ? If so, what is the download the other guy sent ?
I couldn't check because it's a premium download site but still, very curious
Fake forum and answers meant to trick people into clicking that link.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might occasionally find such things where someone wrapped a ROM in a GBA code emulator (NES, GB and GBC doing pretty well when all is said and done). There are GBA SNES emulators and with a bit of effort I believe CT is sort of playable.

That said don't bother with such things. Make your own emulator pack if you are going to head down such paths.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might occasionally find such things where someone wrapped a ROM in a GBA code emulator (NES, GB and GBC doing pretty well when all is said and done). There are GBA SNES emulators and with a bit of effort I believe CT is sort of playable.

That said don't bother with such things. Make your own emulator pack if you are going to head down such paths.
In this case it's completely fake though, if you refresh the page the names of the posters change at random.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.