Chrono Trigger DS new Dungeons, Monster battling!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Some info is out about 2 new dungeons:

QUOTE said:
Dimensional Distortion
A mysterious dungeon suddenly appears. Travel through time to overcome the challenges, and reach the depths to claim a hidden power. Clearing the different parts of the dungeon will affect the End of Time in some way.

Dragon’s Sanctuary
In the last leg of the story, new gates to prehistoric times and the middle ages suddenly appear. Within the dungeon, one will have to complete various requests to continue. The quests gradually increase in difficulty, and you may have to go to a different era in order to continue. Help the reptites to reach the innermost parts of the dungeon. What could be waiting there…?

Also, there will be a new "Monster Battling" mode in the game, you'll be able to train some monster and put them to fight via WiFi, you can gain some rare items through these battles.. not much information revealed about that..

source: http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=335939

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great, now I'm REALLY looking forward to this
biggrin.gif

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Dimensional Distortion
A mysterious dungeon suddenly appears. Travel through time to overcome the challenges, and reach the depths to claim a hidden power. Clearing the different parts of the dungeon will affect the End of Time in some way.

Hmm... That reminds me of the Black Omen for some reason.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
I will only play this if Square magically made a SNES to DS save program.

No very unlikely. As would be a PSX to DS save program. Although I could see some Fan of Chrono Trigger making one.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yaynds.gif
yay chrono trigger
hate2.gif
damn nintendo! i hate it when they do this! they always screw it up! i want this game and ill play it but if they add all these things on it can ruin the fun! like in super mario 64 it was a great game it was awesome i always played it when i was young but they made a ds port and yeah more stars yay but they added charactors that dont do anything new! mario could already do all those flow powers! ...well except yoshis but who need fire? when i was younger i played it endlessly now the ds version made it less fun because if you need to be invisible you have to go upstairs and change to luigi...anyway back to chrono i think it will be fun but i hope they make a old and new version for those who want to just enjoy the classic on the run
lecture.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Clearing the different parts of the dungeon will affect the End of Time in some way.
But will it stay consistent with Chrono Cross??????

Hahahaha, I kid because the game made no sense.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can not blame Nintendo for a game that is not being developed/enhanced ported by them. I trust Square to know what the fans want and I trust them to not screw such a sacred game up.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the Dragon Sanctuary will be for Ayla's side story. She's the only one who didn't get one and the bad translation in the SNES and PS1 version of the game kept me thinking that there was still one more quest, which was driving me insane because I looked everywhere and read every guide for the game on Gamefaqs on what I was missing, in which I later find out that I did everything
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end