Christmas Films

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its a wonderfull life is a must in my household, theres another one i like but cant remember the name maybe you guys will know? The only parts I remeber is a kid being dared to stick his tongue on a frozen pole and a kid really wanting a BB or pellet gun and ends up almost shooting his own eye out.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a wonderfull life is a must in my household, theres another one i like but cant remember the name maybe you guys will know? The only parts I remeber is a kid being dared to stick his tongue on a frozen pole and a kid really wanting a BB or pellet gun and ends up almost shooting his own eye out.

A Christmas Story. BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!

Also, Scrooge and pretty much every rendition of A Christmas Carol (particularly A Muppet's Christmas Carol). My favorite version is the one with the song "Thank You Very Much." I think that one was just called Scrooge, but I can't remember. I've never seen anyone play Ebeneezer Scrooge so well.
wub.gif

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Die Hard FTW.

Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder, I would've forgotten that one!

A Christmas Story. BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!

I've got my t-shirt on right now with Ralphie's mouth full of LifeBouy soap... Oh, Fudge! #@*?%#

Now all I need is my leg lamp, er ah, "Major prize!"

striderx

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lulz. I'm not sure, but I think one of my friends may be getting me my very own "Major Prize." It's gonna be over 9000!!!!!

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
Elf! ;-D Or failing that, Donnie Brasco. Nothing beats a more merrier mood than Donnie Brasco.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's A Christmas Story? Same thing as A Christmas Carol??

Don't watch a film- watch a play!
ohmy.gif

Well you could... in Language Arts class we just finished reading A Christmas Carol. We went to this theater center and watched a play about A Christmas Carol and it wasn't like those film renditions- it was the exact same story, with everyone looking almost exactly like I pictured while reading the book! They even had some of the people as part-actor, part-narrator.
Marley was kinda creepy though, and everyone jumped when he yelled "scrooge"
tongue.gif

"SSSSSCCCCCRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ