Homebrew Question Choidujour nx question

Blaze Uchiha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't really find much on the subject, but my question is do I need use the AutoRCM option to prevent fuse burning if I'm using this to update my Emunand(SX OS) or can I just update Emunand without worrying about burning fuses?

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, you only need AutoRCM if updating ofw, so emuNAND is safe, but you can't use game cards after updating in ofw, because it has a different firmware and it's fuses will burn, and you will get an error when booting to ofw with a game card inside, so take it out if you want to boot to ofw, but I never heard if it saves those fuses if you do enable AutoRCM, so you can try and reply to that question, I myself can't because my game card fuses burned on 9.0.0 emuNAND when I didn't know it would happen even if you don't put a game card inside the slot on emuNAND, like it was on lower firmwares, and my ofw is on 5.1.0, but if your ofw is on 9.0.0 or higher your game card slot will work, so no AutoRCM needed, so I think.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I couldn't really find much on the subject, but my question is do I need use the AutoRCM option to prevent fuse burning if I'm using this to update my Emunand(SX OS) or can I just update Emunand without worrying about burning fuses?
It doesn't matter if you use AutoRCM or not... The only way you can launch emuNAND is with RCM, either you go into it manually or enabling AutoRCM. You can't burn fuses updating EmuNAND since you don't use default bootloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool