ACK06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody,

I recently just got started with WBFS, and I'm looking for new titles to add to my collection. I'm having fun shopping for myself, but I'm having trouble finding games for the younger gamers in my household. Are there any titles you'd suggest for a younger age group, from ages 3 to 10?

Thanks!

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter 5 loves Happy Family Dance (JAP). Series of pop songs where they hold the wiimote in their right hand and then follow the on screen character. It is very easy for a young child and after each dance they 'win' costumes etc to dress up their character. Super cute.

Menus are all in Japanese but everything is logical. Wish there was some other 'simple' dance games like this.

Aside from that she likes Disney Princess, Littlest pet shop, Wii Sports/Sports Resort

Tolax

new2wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my son is 5 and have a 11 year old nephew and the both like to race on the "Cars" and "Cars Mater Nationals"
I see your in the states too ACK06... not saying to shop or even do this but if you look at Wal-Marts site search for Wii games they let you browse by age...cool just to look,but that is only what they offer,just to give you a idea.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
Thang_Bom said:
Thnx. I am new at this and I did not see Happy Family Dance on NG? Was it from other source?

Thnx.

its "happy dance collection". its a fun game but its japanese. you may also try "we cheer"

Eichro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz is great, but the difficulty may piss off the children. It's really tough on many floors.
It has minigames too, though, so I think it's appropriate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/yvivDdRirLA?si=R7xWO-6_-Qa0DDml