Child Of Eden PS3 Dated

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Livin in a box, Jul 18, 2011.

Jul 18, 2011
  1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    Ubisoft has finally nailed down a concrete release date for the PS3 version of Child of Eden.

The game, which hit Xbox 360 in June, will arrive complete with PlayStation Move compatibility in the UK on September 23rd.

There’s also a concrete release date for the 3DS version of Michael Jackson: The Experience. That’s out this November.

Other new dates include WRC 2011 (October 7th) as well as a trio of new 3DS titles out this November – Puppy’s World, Zoo Resort and Puzzler Mind Gym.[/p]

Source

I was never that interested in this game but I might have to take another look at it, the 360 version got some good reviews and people have said some pretty good things about it.

2. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    its a very strange game. i still dont know what ubi was putting in this game as it seemed like a mess but yet interesting.
    this game is for kinect users since u use the whole body but can such a fast game be played with a controller? i doubt it... but i guess ubi doesnt

3. Gullwing

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    Because it's a weird game, it doesn't mean that it's a mess... It is something new and fresh, even for on-rails shooters. It has a stellar soundtrack, interesting gameplay, and amazing visuals. I consider it art. Is that supossed to be a mess? Also it's developed by the creator of Rez.

4. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    hence lol i wrote it "seemed" like a mess which i meant to be something like (from wordweb defn 2) Informal term for a difficult situation but i also added yet interesting.
    i dont think its a mess in the sense of it is arranged properly but at its first glance its like a mess of colors (like the arrangement of a mess hall)
    lol funny to defend myself like that but i say its unique

5. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Nice. Child of Eden is a great game.